Make-Up Case or trolley?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WaxGirl

Reaction score
Hi geeks

got a lot of out of salon weddings this year

considering a case or trolley

What are the pros and cons in your experience?

Where do you buy yours?

Any recommendations?

Thanks!!!

hey lovely geeks... any thoughts?

oooo thanks pauline thats fabulous

I opted for a hard case for my make up as didn't really need a trolley given make up's really the only thing I do outside the salon. I have a hard case for my Airbase stuff which is standard and then I bought another case to go with it for my L'Oreal Pro range.

I took a bit of a risk and ordered one off one of the companies on EBay (not always recommended, granted) but it is perfect for what I need. I think it depends on how much stuff you have to cart around, but I was lucky as my Ebay one is great - if you want to go down that road, there are loads on there - just type in "beauty cases" or "beauty trolleys"

xx

I opted for a hard case for my make up as didn't really need a trolley given make up's really the only thing I do outside the salon. I have a hard case for my Airbase stuff which is standard and then I bought another case to go with it for my L'Oreal Pro range.

I took a bit of a risk and ordered one off one of the companies on EBay (not always recommended, granted) but it is perfect for what I need. I think it depends on how much stuff you have to cart around, but I was lucky as my Ebay one is great - if you want to go down that road, there are loads on there - just type in "beauty cases" or "beauty trolleys"

xx

thanks jb - yes you've made really good point - make up will be my only out of salon treatment so a trolley might be too big

think will go for a hard case and have wee nosy on ebay - im happy enough to buy that type of carrying equipment of ebay

Have you any wee tips for how you keep yours clean and neat?

I had the hard case trolley when I started my nail training didn't ever use it so sold it on eBay. It was difficult to fit in the a generally a complete pain lol now I use a small hard case that I put into a plastic fold down box on wheels you can get from staples 20 pound ish I put my hard case in it and fit all my other stuff round it. Fits in the boot or on the front seat of the car. Has a little handle and is on wheels.

I have a hard case trolley from beauty-boxes.co.uk which I maybe looking to sell.

It's black, in very good con and only used a few times.

It had can be split into 2 separate units or used as 1

Please pm if you would like pics of it :)

Latest posts

Back