Make up college interview!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pebblesxo

Reaction score
Heeey! I'm from the hair side on here! I have a interview for clydebank college to do nc make up ! I have to do a mood board and I don't have a clue what to put on it ? &I need to know stuff like whats expected as a make up artist etc... Can anyone help me out with tips please :) thank you xo

Hi lovely.
Think themes
Ie: fashion/bridal/creative/specialfx/editorialetc and what inspires you- google and magazines will become your best friend.
The main thing is to play around, think outside the box and have fun x

Have a look on Pinterest there's thousands of make up looks - good luck with your interview x

I second the recommendation for pinterest. It's kind of like an online mood board!

What kind of makeup do you love? What inspires you? Those are the kind of pics to put together. And not just pics of faces... other things might inspire you like fashion or different eras or music etc.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Heeey ! Sorry for the late reply! Yeah totally forgot abotu that pinterest! WIll have a look on there! And buya few magazines this week ,! Excited Thanks :D x

Heeey! I'm from the hair side on here! I have a interview for clydebank college to do nc make up ! I have to do a mood board and I don't have a clue what to put on it ? &I need to know stuff like whats expected as a make up artist etc... Can anyone help me out with tips please :) thank you xo

Good luck! Im also from Glasgow and heard clydebank has a fab reputation fot makeup! I go to city of glasgow college 😊 x

^ Heeey! Yeah apparently the do ! Excited, I applied for city off glasgow , not heard anything back yet though ! :/ xx

Oh no did you? Why dont you ring them up. Do you know what campus it was for? x

I studied my hand makeup at Clydebank. Some amazing lecturers and it has great facilities! Good luck with the interview! I found google useful for the whole career path options for a Mua and what is expected of an Mua. Xx

If I don't hear anything back this week I'll chase it up ! & Yeah i'll do my mood board at the weekend when I have more time to muck about with it & post it up <3 + thank you xo

1508068_227186017474276_141015042_n.jpg
1970725_227186087474269_1688224943_n.jpg

This is my mood board I managed to get together for my interview tomorrow , never had a3 so decided to make a wee book its held together with ribbons, has stencils dimonties etc all added in as well as pictures. Really hope I get in :( aslo the picture on the right hand side of the double page is me @ my face painting training!

I got innnnn :d :d d:d

Amazing! Congratulations! X

Thank You So Excited, Can't wait to start :D x

1508068_227186017474276_141015042_n.jpg
1970725_227186087474269_1688224943_n.jpg

This is my mood board I managed to get together for my interview tomorrow , never had a3 so decided to make a wee book its held together with ribbons, has stencils dimonties etc all added in as well as pictures. Really hope I get in :( aslo the picture on the right hand side of the double page is me @ my face painting training!
Hi, I have an interview for the same course but in Paisley next week and I don't know where to start for the mood board.

Latest posts

Back