make-up course in australia

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

niksaki

Reaction score
I am interested in doing a makeup course (bridal and special accasion make-up) and i cannot find anywhere to do it i am in albury (australia) i am willing to travel to melbourne, sydney or canberra to do it. also which make - up do you use on your clients? thanks nic

Hi there nik

You have various options but they all include you having to travel a fair distance from home unfortunatly.
Unless you contact the La Trobe University & ask them to source an Educator that can teach moduals from a Cert 111 or Cert 1V beauty training package.
They may not teach it at the campus itself but something may be arranged privately once you touch base with an educator?

OR
On the Victorian side of the boarder contact Vicki @ Nailparts
have a chat & Im sure you'll have a few more ideas & contacts.

On the NSW side of the boarder - Canberra will have alot to choose from[City of top education] & Sam 1 isnt to far away from there either x.

I'll be speaking to someone myself in the next week, whos college is an RTO so may be we can find someone down your way for you, we'll give it a try.

As soon as its released[approx 2 weeks] Team Spa will use & stock the Krush Mineral Cosmetics from Vani-t. 2 of my therapists use their own makeup err Karaja? & Artillier.
Makeups not been my forte`so all new to me as far as using it & choosing it professionally but I think Ive made a good choice so far.

HNYear all

XX J XX

Latest posts

Back