Make-up help needed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swedish Beauty

Reaction score
Hi all!
I´m doin g make-up and nails for a wedding fair in two weeks. One of the models is a gorgeous girl, european, but very asia-looking ( hope I don´t offend anyone trying to explain this).
She has very light skintone, and blonde hair, blue eyes. Thats where my question starts... She has asian eyes, like with no eyelid, sort of Japanese
aaarrrgg, hard to explain. Anyway, does anyone have an idea how to make up her eyes, I want to do something really eyepopping!
She is NOT going to be a bride, but more like a partygirl, so it´s all in with glitter and stuff!
Any ideas?

Hi Swedish beauty,

Oriental type eyes are easy to make up,as a basic rule divide the area where you would like to make an eyelid into two parts,the inner corner should be kept light and irridescent and the outer corner darker this will then give some definition and look like she has an eyelid.You could then place come glitter along and under the lashline area to open up the eyes and of course some individual false lashes placed on the outer corners of the eye.As for colour scheme can I ask you what colour is the dress,type of jewellery she will be wearing?
xx

Hi all!
I´m doin g make-up and nails for a wedding fair in two weeks. One of the models is a gorgeous girl, european, but very asia-looking ( hope I don´t offend anyone trying to explain this).
She has very light skintone, and blonde hair, blue eyes. Thats where my question starts... She has asian eyes, like with no eyelid, sort of Japanese
aaarrrgg, hard to explain. Anyway, does anyone have an idea how to make up her eyes, I want to do something really eyepopping!
She is NOT going to be a bride, but more like a partygirl, so it´s all in with glitter and stuff!
Any ideas?

Hi!
Thanks! She will be wearing a pale pink dress with lots of rhinestones on and her hair will be done in " crazy" style, not formal at all. Part up, part down.
Thanks for helping!

Hi Swedish beauty,
Definately go for shimmery pale pink in the inner corners.What colour are the rhinestones going to be? I will look for some ideas for you and post the links tonight. Do you still have face stockholm make up in Sweden now and Pixi I love both brands.Id better PM ypu later as I do not want to infringe forum rules as I have some ideas of different companies glitter you could use.
xx

That would be great!!!! Thanks!
Yes, we do have Face, I use their foundation if I´m not doing a mineral make-up.
Thanks again for taking time! Much appriciated!

Oh, and the rhinestones are clear!

here is an image.

Might be worth applying individual false lashes to open the eyes out.

I have seen a product that asian ladies use to create an eyelid which is like a glue and they push back the lid with a kind of plastic fork thing. Strange but clever.
http://a7.vox.com/6a00c22521f4da8e1d00cd972077674cd5-320pi

Latest posts

Back