make up kit ....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leshell

Reaction score
Hi geeks im doing a make up course in feb and was wondering if any one new of anywhere i can get a good makeup kit from ... decent make-up.... im new to this side of beauty so any tips as to which products are the best would help a great deal thanks in advance kerry xx

Hi hun,

Try using the search facility, as similar questions have been asked before.

If you want a top quality kit, it's best to build your own using tried and tested products, rather than rely on one makeup range.

hth

You could try ellisons or beauty express both these you can find and look at on internet they do whole kits never used them though not sure of the quality.Smashbox is v good but the only place i know to get it is dare i say it ..qvc and ebay not sure if they would do much in the way of kits though.

thanks girls ill have a look :) xx

hiya
i have brought a fab kit recently from ellisons,they do a small kit in a case for 47 pounds or a larger one for about 90 pounds. its great make up and all my clients have loved it and actually brought some from me aswell
might be worth having a look

Is this for your college course?

They normally insist on which kit you have so dont go jumping the gun and buy just yet. Speak to the college first.

They normally insist on which kit you have so dont go jumping the gun and buy just yet. Speak to the college first.

My college didn't insist what kit we brought,they did have one that we could buy but it was our choice,I chose NOT to buy it as I already had loads of good quality make up pieces that I wanted to use.

I brought the beauty kit from the college and regretted it.The polishes were the worst I had ever used and literally peeled off the nail.I gave them to my young daughter and even she thought they were rubbish and we ended up binning them,total waste of money.

I would say to you if your college gives you a choice,which most do,then do not buy it.Buy as good a quality as you can afford.You will be doing numerous assessments and if you have cheap rubbishy make up then your work wont look as good as it could.HTH

I have the kit from Ellisons which is very good. The mascaras are great in particular. It comes in a handy carry case (white) which looks great when taking it into the treatment room or if you do mobile.
All the best in your course.

Im not in collage hun ... im mobile and it is a course im attending :) xx ill have a look at elisons i have there catalogue on cd thanks again :) xx

You could try ellisons or beauty express both these you can find and look at on internet they do whole kits never used them though not sure of the quality.Smashbox is v good but the only place i know to get it is dare i say it ..qvc and ebay not sure if they would do much in the way of kits though.

Smashbox is on QVC today with a Today's Special Value.

oh i dont have sky :( will try and watch my mums ... thanks hun :) xx

Latest posts

Back