Make-up range and whether they are "salon ranges"

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any clarity with this yet?

Last edited:
Hi LilMissEmmylou,

I have clarity for you and this is the official statement.

Artdeco is cruelty free and we do NO testing on animals at all, nor do we condone animal testing, at all.

The preparation for working in the Chinese market was purely legal and technical to comply with import regulations. There was no requirement for Artdeco to do any animal testing associated with this. Our selected products already complied due to using safe, known ingredients in the relevant products.

So to clarify the official clarification from Artdeco HO is that Artdeco is cruelty free.

Kind regards,

Artdeco

So how have you managed to get around the Chinese legislation of animal testing in order to retail in that country? The Daily Fail is hardly my favourite publication but is this genuinely a lie then:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mal-testing-policies-sell-products-China.html

And if your products are truly cruelty free do you have the leaping bunny on your products and if not why?

So how have you managed to get around the Chinese legislation of animal testing in order to retail in that country? The Daily Fail is hardly my favourite publication but is this genuinely a lie then:

Big-name beauty brands dropping cruelty-free animal testing policies to sell their products to China | Mail Online

And if your products are truly cruelty free do you have the leaping bunny on your products and if not why?

Artdeco is readily available on offer at Beautybay http://www.beautybay.com/artdeco/ or at Chleo in Dublin.

Last edited:
So how have you managed to get around the Chinese legislation of animal testing in order to retail in that country?
From some more research I found this article. It seems that only new ingredients that are not on the chinese government's list of approved ingredients need to be tested. So if all the ingredients are already on this list, they wouldn't need to test!

SFDA Registration of New Cosmetic Ingredient in China

From some more research I found this article. It seems that only new ingredients that are not on the chinese government's list of approved ingredients need to be tested. So if all the ingredients are already on this list, they wouldn't need to test!

SFDA Registration of New Cosmetic Ingredient in China

I thought this would be the case whilst this discussion was going on.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

i use sothys for make up as they are a skincare company that put skincare ingredients in there make up to help improve your skin aswell as enhance and i know for muas they do a make up artist box with everything in to get you started at about £xxxx then vat on top. then what you could do if your clients want any of the products you could take orders an order it as they do next day postage. and my rep carol is wonderful and lovely and when she shows me the collections each year she comes you can play an test the products an whats more she doesn't push me to buy which makes me feel comfortable with the company.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back