Make up range to stock to sell and use

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mobilemartine

Reaction score
I'm looking for a make up range to stock and sell in my salon (small salon just me)

I would also use it obviously if I want to sell I will need to promote it ;)

What's everyone's ideas on stockists I really like the idea of Anthony Bradenton as some amazing start up soars I have looked at Jane ire dale but seems alot dearer and they want me to travel (I'm in guernsey) for training for 2 days so a huge outlay when I'm already trained in make up ;( any help ideas or opinions pretty please

Me 💋

I use and love art deco definitely worth a look hun

I have used Anthony Braden for years - intitially because their packaging and colour choice was the nearest I could find to Mac (their lip colours smell exactly the same) . I retail lip colours to the bride (lip treats and lip shines are great quality - and affordable ) the lip colours are in line with other range prices.

Eye primer and brow powders are my fave products.

Definitely worth a look if anything.
x

Thanks do much for ur replies I have been looking for a year as I don't want to get just anything I will mooch at arc deco too 😍

So excited got my samples trough today amazed at what they sent me to try love the brow powder ;) and foundation glides on have just placed a large order so now hurry up mr postman lol

Latest posts

Back