Make-up wipes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lauraj

Reaction score
I'm trying to work out a skin care routine because mine is aweful. I have started using cleanser and Toner but I go away a lot of weekends and I bought my bottles from the warehouse so they are really big. Are wipes OK just to use when I'm away??

If so which ones should I buy?

Thanks guys xx

I would say avoid the wipes if you can as they can be so drying, I know they're dead handy though.
Why not get those little travel bottles and decant your products into them for when you go away? Xx

I thought you might say that it's just so much easier :(

OK then, what do you think of Kaeso cleanser and toner because that's what I have at the moment?

I've just started wearing make-up everyday for work where as I used to just wear it at the weekend or for make-up appointments and I've started swimming so my skin is taking a bit of hammer and is a bit dry so I'm trying to get into a routine and I think it's prob best to start how I mean to go on.

Ive never used Kaeso personally, but they seem to have a good reputation. As long as you use products for your specific skin type and get into a good daily routine, then you should be able to keep your skin in good condition. Definitely make sure you take off your make up before bed and when you go swimming if you wear a good moisturiser or balm it will help to combat the drying effects of the chlorine. Even when I've used cheaper skin care ranges in a routine I've noticed a difference in my skin. Xx

I thought you might say that it's just so much easier :(

OK then, what do you think of Kaeso cleanser and toner because that's what I have at the moment?

I've just started wearing make-up everyday for work where as I used to just wear it at the weekend or for make-up appointments and I've started swimming so my skin is taking a bit of hammer and is a bit dry so I'm trying to get into a routine and I think it's prob best to start how I mean to go on.[/QUOTE/]

i use kaeso on my clients - the results are always brilliant! They seem to really love the product.:) hth

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

Great advice from all; would just add be aware that your skin's needs change. Keep re-assessing it and adapt your routine accordingly.

I don't think I really know what my skin type is like to be honest. If I go and have a facial somewhere do you think the person might be able to point me in the right direction with it?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using SalonGeek

Ah sorry, I assumed you were a beauty geek, I forget sometimes that things like this aren't just common knowledge.
If you go to a salon with a good reputation then the therapist should be able to advise you of your skin type and the products that you should be using xx

Latest posts

Back