Make up, worth getting into?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sydneey

Reaction score
hi guys! I've been thinking about training to be a make up artist for a while now, ive just enrolled to start my nvq in beauty in sept, but was wondering if its worth training in make up too? do many salons require this? or is there much demand for mobile make up artists? just throwing a few ideas around at the mo, so any advice would be helpful:) xxx

if you love make-up, have a skill for it and see it being a good career for you then go for it -

its a very competitive area and to make a living out of it you have to be fabulous and determined and initially invest quite a lot into your training and kit

- its not a quick returns service - takes time - but sure main thing is if you love it and are prepared to put in the years of work then its worth it?

if you love make-up, have a skill for it and see it being a good career for you then go for it -

its a very competitive area and to make a living out of it you have to be fabulous and determined and initially invest quite a lot into your training and kit

- its not a quick returns service - takes time - but sure main thing is if you love it and are prepared to put in the years of work then its worth it?

Thanks for that loveleelady! i deffinately love make up!!! lol, not to sound big headed but i do think i am quite good at it, as lots of my friends get me to do theirs for nights out/special occasions. I think this is something I will have to invest in in the near future :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back