Make-up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BelloftheBall

Reaction score
Hello

Iam new to salon geek, and hopefully posted in the right section. I offer bridal makeup and spray tans to brides and iam doing extremely well. I would like to expand with more make and would love to know if there mac or any other amazing products esstee lauder offer whole sale for makeup artist?

Any advice would be great

Hello

Iam new to salon geek, and hopefully posted in the right section. I offer bridal makeup and spray tans to brides and iam doing extremely well. I would like to expand with more make and would love to know if there mac or any other amazing products esstee lauder offer whole sale for makeup artist?

Estee Lauder no, but MAC do a pro card that gives you a discount of about 30%. You can only use it over the phone and in stand alone stores though, not on counters or online. If you google Mac Pro there's a form you print off and send to them with proof of qualifications/work.

Hello

Artdeco is readily available on offer at Beautybay http://www.beautybay.com/artdeco/ or at Chleo in Dublin.

Last edited:
Thankyou for responding ladies. could you please send me some more info artdecco?

Thankyou

Hi, Artdeco sell the most "amazing" products for professionals at prices way below MAC even with the "pro" discount. After 27 years and 3000 products we know a little bit about making highly pigmented, long-lasting, bang-on-trend products.

I won't say we are better than MAC as that has to be up to the user but we offer very highly pigmented products that last a really, really long time. Dita Von Teese a very famous MAC user came to us to create a collection of products that improved on what she was wearing. By all accounts we "smashed" it.

I have attached pictures at the recent TVChoice Awards, Georgia Foote and Paula Lane 100% with the Artdeco Dita Von Teese collection, I will leave it to you to judge.

Contact us for a chat 0151 421 1234 or [email protected] xxx

Sorry to hijack your thread !! I am a make up artist and use MAC which i love but i recently bought an artdeco foundation which was really lovely, If i was to stock artdeco wouyld i have to purchase the whole range first or could i just purchase the bits i wanted, thanks xx

Hi,

MeMeMe is very affordable and will be launching for salons and MUA's soon. If you want to be added to the launch list please PM me.

Sorry to hijack your thread !! I am a make up artist and use MAC which i love but i recently bought an artdeco foundation which was really lovely, If i was to stock artdeco wouyld i have to purchase the whole range first or could i just purchase the bits i wanted, thanks xx

Artdeco is readily available on offer at Beautybay http://www.beautybay.com/artdeco/ or at Chleo in Dublin.

Last edited:
Hi does Art Deco do makeup classes for personal and bridal ? Thank you

Last edited:
Hi, yes they do. [email protected] or 0151 421 1234 and ask for Hayley.

ArtdecoMUA xxx

Hi Hayley

We're just around the corner from you on Allerton Rd in the village. I was wondering if you guys still do nails as well as makeup? Perhaps we could arrange to pop down sometime this week to discuss our requirements?
P.S. have you got parking? Looks like the one opposite the Village Inn is being built on!

Hi Hayley

We're just around the corner from you on Allerton Rd in the village. I was wondering if you guys still do nails as well as makeup? Perhaps we could arrange to pop down sometime this week to discuss our requirements?
P.S. have you got parking? Looks like the one opposite the Village Inn is being built on!

Last edited:
Hi, that would be fabulous! and yes is the answer to the question. Lots of parking on our side of the road, you need to approach from Vale road.

What's your telephone number please? Please PM

Fab! PM sent :)

Latest posts

Back