Makeup app with lash extensions on

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ParissD

Reaction score
I have a client in at the weekend who has lash extensions on, I've not come across it yet and was thinking about strip lashes how would they work with extensions ?
Would it be possible or not ? X

Has she asked for lashes on? She may not need them x

I thought that, she's not asked for them no if I don't need to put them on I'd prefer not to, but what if she does decide ? Should I apply as usual ? X

I have lash extensions and only ever wear strip lashes as a last resort before my next appointment.
As long as they are looked after she shouldn't need to have strip lashes as sometimes it can pull the extension out when removing.
Maybe take a set with you and see what they're like but I'm sure she won't need them :)

That's what I was thinking, see what they are like and if she likes them without and if she doesn't, just make her aware of indications such as snagging 1-2 extensions and possibility of a few coming out with the strip lashes ? X

That's what I was thinking, see what they are like and if she likes them without and if she doesn't, just make her aware of indications such as snagging 1-2 extensions and possibility of a few coming out with the strip lashes ? X

Yeah I personally don't see the point if she has just had them done but you never know!
They definitely pull a couple of the loose ones out when removing.

I wouldn't use if she has extensions as it could potentially pull some out when removing strip and normally need an oil based remover which she def shouldn't use with lash extensions x

Latest posts

Back