Makeup course at Beauty Academy, Kings Cross?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChelleBells10

Reaction score
Hi geeks,
Has anyone ever done a makeup course at The Beauty Academy in Kings Cross,London??

Hi,

I'm looking to do a make up course and I've researched so many schools and the beauty academy offers both NVQ levels, but I'm really unsure about the school. I would also like some information about it as I don't know if I should book it or not.

Have you had any luck? What are you looking to study? Is there any other places that you've also looked at?

Thanks,

Y

I completed a Diamond Microdermabrasion course at The Beauty Academy:rolleyes:, and it served its purpose. I have been a Therapist for a long time though, and not sure if I was newly qualified how confident I'd have felt at the end of just a few hours training! It's like most things, practise makes perfect!

I have done nvq 2 with the beauty academy.

I found it really good to be honest. I have had friends who did the regular collage route and they were so fed up with the fact they took so long to do the same thing.
On the nvq we did a module on make up and it was a really good fun day. if you have and worries the girls in at head office are really good ( I spoke to a vicki.. she was fab) as well and organise extra tuition if you feel you need it....which is always nice to know!

its also nice to know they are accredited too.. or else why would learn direct work with them... thinking of doing the nvq 3 via the 24+ scheme they offer.

hope this helps.

Thank you for all your help guys. I have called them many times and they have always helped me and answered any questions I needed. I think I'm going to go ahead with it and register to do nvq level 2 & 3 for make up. Since I do want an nvq certificate at the end of it, it makes sense to go to this school.

Latest posts

Back