Makeup only £1.00

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nat Tov

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, Just thought i'd share with you something my friend passed on to me. Visit: www.eyeslipsface.co.uk for purchasing any makeup item for £1.00!!!!! Happy shopping.......... :D

had a look at the site, to be honest I thought £1.00 per product was too good to be true, especially when they are all natural products aswell as no animal testing...

looks like a fab site, you're a star Nat, thanks for posting the link :D xx

When i tried it keeps coming up no data.. not being too clever but what am i doing wrong..:sad:

me neither ! and i want some

amb x

how can they do this so cheap? is it any good?

amb x

thats what i thought too...
i tried to order but the site wouldn't accept my spanish debit card... i'm waiting to hear from them via email to see if i can order over the phone instead...
i'll let you know what their customer service is like :)

Ive just placed an order, so will let you know what its like when it arrives.

Glad to be of assistance for a change.... My friend has order and got loads of stuff for her money. She thinks it's all fab quality and say's she isn't buying her make up anywhere else from now on!!! Anyone would think she worked for them - she doesn't! Maybe she's plugging for a job LOL

Nat Tov said:
Glad to be of assistance for a change.... My friend has order and got loads of stuff for her money. She thinks it's all fab quality and say's she isn't buying her make up anywhere else from now on!!! Anyone would think she worked for them - she doesn't! Maybe she's plugging for a job LOL

i've just had a look and i will be placing an order...still don't understand how they can sell it that cheap..and it looks good! if you spend over £10.00 you get 10% discount too and the post and packaging is not alot either!

thanks for that xxx

ordered some makeup after reading this on monday night, ordered 13 items, so got a 10% reduction because it was over £10.00 and postage is £2.50 royal mail special delivery. Total was £14.70 (for those of you who are no good at maths lol) Anyway it arrived this morning and it's not half bad, foundation is a little on the small side, but everything else is great, ordered a foundation brush, and for those of you who don't have one you absolutely MUST get one, they are great xx

elfprincessem said:
ordered some makeup after reading this on monday night, ordered 13 items, so got a 10% reduction because it was over £10.00 and postage is £2.50 royal mail special delivery. Total was £14.70 (for those of you who are no good at maths lol) Anyway it arrived this morning and it's not half bad, foundation is a little on the small side, but everything else is great, ordered a foundation brush, and for those of you who don't have one you absolutely MUST get one, they are great xx

thanks for that emma, gonna place an order now xx

Oooh, can't wait for mine to arrive now! I placed an order on Monday too after reading this! Their sales must have soared over the past few days cos I've told everyone I know about it and nearly everyone has placed an order!! :D Still don't know how they can sell it for £1.00!!

Hello,

I ordered a lot of stuff from them and it is all really nice what a bargain , i also got foundation brush and yes it is brilliant the twist up lip gloss is really nice and it stays on for ages, really impressed will defo be shopping there again!
Lots of Love

:( i'm still waiting for them to get back in touch re payment... <cries>

decided to ring them up... he had the order waiting but no payment (stupid mañana debit card lol)...
anyway, the order is on it's way and payment was all done over the phone :D
I'm a happy bunny again now.

sweetie said:
Hello,

I ordered a lot of stuff from them and it is all really nice what a bargain , i also got foundation brush and yes it is brilliant the twist up lip gloss is really nice and it stays on for ages, really impressed will defo be shopping there again!
Lots of Love
has anyone tried the nail varnish?

Latest posts

Back