Makeup question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

florence2004

Reaction score
Hi there geeks

At the moment I rarely wear make up as it takes too long to do and I like to put it on when I go somewhere special. Part of this I am sure is because of the products I use. I have estee lauder and Clarins make up. The estee Lauder stuff I bought over the summer in preperation for my wedding and is fantastic stuff but I find it far to heavy for day wear.

Can you recommend something that is light and easy to apply. I was thinking of one of those all in one powder and foundation thingys. I do need some sort of base.

dermalogica tinted moisturiser and mac mineralise over the top is great and gives a nice finish without heaviness (sorry to be repetitive i just put this in another post)

Hi there geeks

At the moment I rarely wear make up as it takes too long to do and I like to put it on when I go somewhere special. Part of this I am sure is because of the products I use. I have estee lauder and Clarins make up. The estee Lauder stuff I bought over the summer in preperation for my wedding and is fantastic stuff but I find it far to heavy for day wear.

Can you recommend something that is light and easy to apply. I was thinking of one of those all in one powder and foundation thingys. I do need some sort of base.

If you like something light and do not need the coverage, why not try and concealer on the bnits you need to cover and then just brushing a powder over the top with a big brush. I get lovely light finish and no shine this way. I use Virgin Vie One Step face base, and that pretty much lasts me all day.

Jean D'Arcel tinted moisturiser is great !
They come in 3 colours - give good coverage but not too heavy.

Thanks guys. i have bought a nice "light" foundation from the body shop. It seams to be just what I was looking for

Latest posts

Back