Making your own products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rach Dilks

Reaction score
Do any of you make your own products for treatments/retail? Ie lip balms, cuticle oils, hand creams, bath bombs, melts

i really wanted to look at doing this too but for now i found some nice soaks and oils i use instead. Think would have to be careful of making our own especially with using oils. Be interested to know if many do make their own though! X

I get logo'd hair products from options LTD they do a couple of Beaty bits too (I think it's nail varnishes, hand lotions, hand wash, moisturisers, cleansers etc) they have already formulated the products all tried and tested you choose the colour of the bottles and they add your logo - no hassle! Xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389225569.668623.jpg

Ooh I like this idea going to look now!! :) I have made my own products before I started nails had loads of stuff ( was advised by business link mentor to make a full range then sell them) but was held back as I could get confirmation of labelling requirements etc so gave up. I'm researching lots of options. :)

Ooh I like this idea going to look now!! :) I have made my own products before I started nails had loads of stuff ( was advised by business link mentor to make a full range then sell them) but was held back as I could get confirmation of labelling requirements etc so gave up. I'm researching lots of options. :)

If you email Options LTD they will send you a salon order form which has a beauty section, also product information and break downs etc xx

If you email Options LTD they will send you a salon order form which has a beauty section, also product information and break downs etc xx

Is it very costly?

I've recently created a Private Label product range for a major company in the industry :green: You can message me on my facebook page www.facebook.com/CognitoSkincare for further info if this is something you'd be interested in :)

Latest posts

Back