Maldives

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Angel

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hiya

So excited am going to the maldives on sunday!!
Has anyone else been? got any tips?
Only one draw back .... am going to miss my geek nights!!! lol
I WILL SURVIVE!! :o :o :eek: :eek: :biggrin: :biggrin: :cry: :cry:

Little Angel said:
Hiya

So excited am going to the maldives on sunday!!
Has anyone else been? got any tips?
Only one draw back .... am going to miss my geek nights!!! lol
I WILL SURVIVE!! :o :o :eek: :eek: :biggrin: :biggrin: :cry: :cry:

Have a lovely hols Angel :D
My tip would be dont do anything that i wouldnt [well thats gives you plenty of scope then]

Im sooooooo jealous you will love it, you must go scuba diving when your there or snorkellingyou will see some amazing fish. I need a holiday boo hoo I miss the sun.
Have a really great time xx

Get off this computer and get your packing done!

Have a fabaroony time Tracy! Relax and enjoy...sunbathing with cocktail in hand, maybe a bit of snorkeling or swimming, then back to the sunbathing...oh, how boring! lol! :green: :biggrin:

Get yourself a laptop Tracy, with a very long extension lead, lol.
Cocktail in hand, lazy on the beach, laptop linked to geeks, now thats heaven......

I have been sulking ever since you told me where you was going................my partner keeps asking me to marry him :eek: my answer is when you can afford to marry me in the Maldives I will get packing lol
Have a great time but dont forget to come back to us.

Take care Dawnie xxxx

hiya

Thanks everyone!! see ya in two weeks!!

I have ALWAYS wanted to go there with Sam - it looks utterly beautiful and just the kind of place needed for some serious R+R!!!

hiya
am back
It was so beautifull, especially under the water, the fish are the most amazing colours really quite inspiring (as regards nail art). The weather was perfect, the beach was beautifull and the sea warm and fabulous.
When i get some piccis done i will put some on the site so you can all see, daz went scuba diving so if the pics from the underwater camera come out i will put those on to. I would highly reccomend it, a very long flight but worth it.

Little Angel said:
hiya
am back
It was so beautifull, especially under the water, the fish are the most amazing colours really quite inspiring (as regards nail art). The weather was perfect, the beach was beautifull and the sea warm and fabulous.
When i get some piccis done i will put some on the site so you can all see, daz went scuba diving so if the pics from the underwater camera come out i will put those on to. I would highly reccomend it, a very long flight but worth it.

Welcome back babe, Glad u had a great time :D
:sad: :sad: :sad: Missed you loads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back