Male Brazilians

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mkiv

Reaction score
Hey gals and guys. I recently started waxing males and I’ve actually had more men than I expected come in for Brazilians. They have all been very polite and most definitely not pervs. I know everyone has seen their fair share of erections, but has anyone has to deal with a guy who will not stop leaking? I get him on all 4s and there is just a string from the bed to his crotch. I feel like he is just super nervous.

Yes, I have clients who leak. Erections are normal as we working in the area, most will go down after the first or second wax strip is removed. But I do have the odd client who maintains all through treatment. Hes not a perv just highly sensitive.

All I have done, is just ignored it, I remain as professional as I can and if hes leaking I just grab a tissue and remove and place a tissue in his hand too.

After you seen it a few times it becomes normal. And tbh it's easier to clean up than a lady on her period coming for a wax.

I get waxed regularly and I get an erection during 75% of the wax, nearly every time. I automatically leak and will continue leaking until I am not hard anymore. Nothing sexual about it as I'm not into pain. To be honest, I don't even know why I get erect.

Sometimes it can be a reflex action..... I just ignore it, and they usually apologise. It's no big deal, so long as they don't try anything on.... Yes I get that all the time as well. Uffffft..... The stories I could tell lol.... I've had guys ask me if I didn't get aroused before now.... I'm like. Naw, I just want your money, now lay down and shut up lol..... I can be quite mean and strict with them as well, and a swear they get off on it.... Just ignore it.... Make sure you have someone else around in the salon when you do new guys, for safety.... and if you get a bad vibe, go with it....
Hope this helps.
Nicky

Latest posts

Back