Male clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New Nailz

Reaction score
Has anyone had any Male Clients?

I have had two in for Manicures. But today, I have had a male phone for a French Gel overlay. I am not sure what to make of it, as I have never done this on a guy before, and not sure it was a legit call. But he sounded it!

I've had a few male clients. most of them have been nail biters who wanted to improve the appearance of their nails but i had one chap who had a severely damaged nail and was really embarrassed about it. he was over the moon with the finished result and is now a regular client :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

I've had one young male book in and he wanted rockstar extensions - my hubby was rather amused. It made no difference to me.

I have had two in for Manicures. But today, I have had a male phone for a French Gel overlay. I am not sure what to make of it, as I have never done this on a guy before, and not sure it was a legit call. But he sounded it!

Business is business, as I'm sure you always would, provide the service to the best of your ability and take the money!!
There could be any number of reasons that he may want this. Whether it be for personal or work reasons! Deffinately makes life a bit more interesting tho doesn't it? ;)

You shouldn't need to make Anything of it . He's money is as good as anyone else's it shouldn't matter that he's a man .

You shouldn't need to make Anything of it . He's money is as good as anyone else's it shouldn't matter that he's a man .

don't get me wrong. I know his money is as good as anyone else....and being a guy doesn't bother me. It is just the first time I have done something like this on a guy, and getting a call for a french gel overlay from a male, was something I wasn't expecting today!

When I was at college we had 10 regular men who started coming in for mani/pedi then we convinced them they should help with us when moved on to wraps and tips and then as we was also doing make up we even had 4 in to help do that! Thet were all gay and friend but up for anything and that was 9 years ago before the metro man came about

Sent from my LT15i using SalonGeek

I have had guitar players wanting gel overlays. money is money.

Latest posts

Back