male hand waxing combined with manicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swizzel

Reaction score
Hi, is it possible to perform hand waxing for a male client combined with a manicure treatment, I can't find any info regarding this, any advice pls

Hi, is it possible to perform hand waxing for a male client combined with a manicure treatment, I can't find any info regarding this, any advice pls

Yes, it's absolutely possible. If you are using heated mitts, AHA products or anything with exfoliating particles in, do the waxing at the end (before your hand cream).

In my experience, most chaps will just want the fingers done rather than the whole hand, particularly if they are having a pre-wedding pamper and want to look their best for the close-up photos of the rings. :)

HTH's

Andy x

Thank you so much for your reply:) in your oppinion which wax works best on the hand area.

Thank you so much for your reply:) in your oppinion which wax works best on the hand area.

Strip wax is fine - apply and remove quickly, as poor circulation in the hands and fingers of some clients can cause the wax to cool and become stuck if left on the skin for too long. Ask him to clench his hand in a fist or stretch the skin by gripping his hand from underneath during application and removal. For the fingers, the hair can grow in multiple directions, so apply your wax with the direction of the majority and remove firmly ('pinch' fingers from underneath to get a stretch in the skin). I often find it easier to use a facial spatula to get my wax on the fingers, but that's just a personal preference :D

FANTASTIC ADVICE:) I'm really looking forward to do the treatment now, thank you again

FANTASTIC ADVICE:) I'm really looking forward to do the treatment now, thank you again

You're welcome, hope it goes well for you :)

Latest posts

Back