Male intimate waxing advice over client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's a timewaster... Why on earth would you refer them to another therapist!!...

Lol, I do suggest to see a male therapist :D and banned them from seeing me ;)

It is a difficult one.... Nobody wants to turn away genuine clients, but at the same time we all have to be sensible and not expose ourselves (ahem) to difficult situations. My view is this.....

If you are concerned about seeing erections, you have no business waxing male nether regions - leave it to a therapist who isn't bothered, and everybody wins.

If the first thing a man says to you on the phone is about erections, I doubt he is a genuine client. Genuine nervous clients tend to ask how long hae you been doing this, where did you train, does it really hurt etc.

I don't think anyone should be forced to perform treatments they are not comfortable with, but I think the employer has the right to question this at the interview stage and react accordingly.

So in a nutshell, if you don't want to do it, don't! But as someone said earlier, don't be surprised if your male clients wander off to another salon that does it all (ahem - I'm clearly channelling Frankie Howard this evening).

J

I would be disgusted if a guy having any treatment you care to mention ejaculated.

That is all.

Disgusting.

And any guy who did such a thing damn well should be embarassed and should make it a rule to never ever go and have treatments ever again.

Absolutely no way.

Never.

Ever.

Peace and respect.

Ugh! :eek::eek::eek: How on earth someone can get sexually aroused while having their short and curlies ripped out is beyond me. Kinky?

Just to clarify the chap I mentioned in my post only suffered a 'little lift' as opposed to a full on 'you-know-what.....'

Latest posts

Back