Male intimate waxing & erections!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What you need is a wireless doorbell. I use one in my spray tan room. I leave my client to get undressed etc.. and when they are ready, they just press the buzzer and I have the other part of it in my staff room.
Your husband might feel a bit better knowing that you have one. If something happens, you can press the buzzer and your husband will know that you require his help. Argos do one that is really cheap.

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/6237389/Trail/searchtext>DOORBELL.htm

Thank you so much for your help and advice! I now realise the baby monitor was a bad idea! I will look into some sort of buzzer or better still self defence! Personally I'm not concerned at all! It's all just skin and hair to me! Thank you for your posts, it has made me see things from a different perspective :hug:
I am the first person to say that all women should have self defence lessons, even that is not going to re assure your hubby, bless him, it's really sweet when our hubbies are convinced we are sex sirens and totally irisistable. since you have agreed to only do this service when he is home, get him to greet your clients and show them to your work place. 1, it will reasure him. 2, in the event you have got a wierdo (very unlikely) they will know you are not on your own and 3, hubby will feel useful. He can then say something like, I'll have a cuppa ready for you when you're done. Client knows you're not alone and that someone is watching the time.
As you've said, it's not you who's worrying, it's hubby. So keep him happy with out upseting your client, he'll soon settle down :lol:
Honestly though, if hubby understood exactly what goes on during a waxing he'd stop worrying, that's a very delicate area to be waxing with thin soft skin. Nope, any guy thinking of mis behaving is in serious danger of extreem permenant damage:eek:

My OH is exactly the same. Although I think he just hates the thought of me alone with any other guy bcs he doesn't trust other guys, he even gets funny when I do a massage haha! It's sweet they care about us but tbh we would probably be the same if they had their faces near women's bits day in day out! It's just a case of looking after us bcs there are nasties out there sadly

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Thanks everyone! X

What you need is a wireless doorbell. I use one in my spray tan room. I leave my client to get undressed etc.. and when they are ready, they just press the buzzer and I have the other part of it in my staff room.
Your husband might feel a bit better knowing that you have one. If something happens, you can press the buzzer and your husband will know that you require his help. Argos do one that is really cheap.

Buy DB301 Argos Value Range 30m Portable Wireless Doorbell Kit at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Door bells.

That is a great idea Angelina!! I don't do intimate waxing yet but never know when to go back in the room when a client is undressing for tan/massage that completly solves the problem!! Thanks you x

Thank you so much for your help and advice! I now realise the baby monitor was a bad idea! I will look into some sort of buzzer or better still self defence! Personally I'm not concerned at all! It's all just skin and hair to me! Thank you for your posts, it has made me see things from a different perspective :hug:

Thank you for taking my comments positively instead of having a strop xxxxxxx

Hope you find a suitable solution to keep you safe xxxx:hug:

Hello!

I'm going to do a male intimate waxing course so I can start offering braziliians etc for guys.

My question is this... how often do you wax guys that get an erection? I know it happens but I'm wondering is it the norm, frequent, occasional?

Many thanks!
When I received my first brazilian wax 18 years ago, I was very nervous I might get aroused and cause offense. I thought of old people, raisins, prunes, etc. to keep from getting aroused. After a while, the aesthetician, a female, tells me, "Dude, you got to get your dick hard! It makes it smooth, so I can get all the hair out." I asked if she was joking, and she said no, plus it will hurt me less. After it got hard, she continued. She was right - it hurt less, and it went quicker.

I've never had similar conversations with other aestheticians since, but I don't worry about getting aroused, and it just works more easily for everyone. On the few occasions where I didn't get hard at all, not only did it hurt way more, but also the job done was much poorer.

Hey Jeff

Thank you so much for sharing. This is useful insight. I’m not sure I could ever speak like that to a male client, but it’s still good to know what helps

Latest posts

Back