Male Intimate Waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spicykat

Reaction score
Hi guys so I'm now looking into Intimate waxing for both Men & Women hopefully train with Kim when I can get hold of her, just missed her call this morning, typical!

Would just like to ask you salon owners for your advice:

Are you finding that it's a popular treatment in your salon with Men?

Do you have all the waxing procedures on your pricelists or do you have it seperate? Was wondering if ladies who come into the salon would think what the hell if they saw all the different wax treatments for men and it would put them off.

How did you promote this service?

I'm wanting to go about it all the right way and find out as much as possible so that I'm providing a very professional service.

Thanks x

i'm confused, i read what you said as females being bothered about male waxing on the treatment list. if that's what you meant then why would they be? x

I have all the prices on my pricelist and i've not had any problems with it. A few of the teenagers (and some older people!) have a bit of a giggle over it but i've not had any negative comments at all.
I give all my male intimate waxes different names but i still list what each one entails. They are all listed under the heading 'Extreme Male Waxing', so they don't have to read it if they don't want to!

Look at my site to see what I do.

I've been waxing and teaching flat out and doing 11 hour days all week, but we will speak soon for sure. Call me again tomorrow and I'll call you when I get a minute. xxx

Latest posts

Back