Male intimate waxing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nailz73

Reaction score
Hi all..

okies... male intimate waxing... is there an art to it :O).. i can female intimate wax but have never done an intimate male... just legs or back or chest .. (and eyebrows) dont ask lol..

now i have had an enquiry.. about male waxing.. am assuming at this point they mean (downnn there) lol...

havnt replied yet as not sure what to say .. should i have a certficate for male waxing etc..am quite confident but very unsure around the "boys" area.. if you know what i mean..

any advices please would be great ..

Sarah xx

You need a certified qualification to be insured as with any treatment! Imagine if you ripped the skin or burnt and somebody put a claim in you wouldn't have a leg to stand on! Just something to think about.

Hi all..

okies... male intimate waxing... is there an art to it :O).. i can female intimate wax but have never done an intimate male... just legs or back or chest .. (and eyebrows) dont ask lol..

now i have had an enquiry.. about male waxing.. am assuming at this point they mean (downnn there) lol...

havnt replied yet as not sure what to say .. should i have a certficate for male waxing etc..am quite confident but very unsure around the "boys" area.. if you know what i mean..

any advices please would be great ..

Sarah xx
Sarah
When it comes to intimate waxing for male or female clients it's really important to have good training so you have the skills and confidence to be able to do the treatment correctly. You could seriously hurt the client, rip skin etc if you don't know what you are doing so you should hold off until you get yourself trained. Good luck

Sarah
When it comes to intimate waxing for male or female clients it's really important to have good training so you have the skills and confidence to be able to do the treatment correctly. You could seriously hurt the client, rip skin etc if you don't know what you are doing so you should hold off until you get yourself trained. Good luck

Thank you Jack..

i will have to find a course near to me as i can .. ....not many though.. not many salons are offering male waxing i dont think .. time for some research.. :O)

Kim Lawless does a good male intimate course.

It's all about the trainers skill and experience. Check out their independent reviews (not on their website) and look into how long they've been doing it for. Some websites sound amazing but this is one subject you should really do your homework on.

Good luck.

thanks all ..will do .. will keep looking out for more training down my way xx

thanks all ..will do .. will keep looking out for more training down my way xx

Good luck and I'm sure it will pay off...
I agree with what Kim said and would add to that to also look for a trainer that will give you a lot practical so you get to wax more than one model during your training so you leave feeling confident and raring to go ! Lol..

Good luck and I'm sure it will pay off...
I agree with what Kim said and would add to that to also look for a trainer that will give you a lot practical so you get to wax more than one model during your training so you leave feeling confident and raring to go ! Lol..
Quality not quantity Jack........said the actress to the Bishop:)

Latest posts

Back