Male intimate waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilylily

Reaction score
Did female intimate waxing with Kim Lawless in Oct and loved it, been improving my technique and speed and now feel quite
Confident with my ever growing list of clients! I have been thinking that I may want to train in male intimate, but never having seen it done and having trouble imagining how to do it and wanted to ask if anyone knows if there will be a seminar at Olympia this year, I seem to remember one listed before

I'd never seen it done so I developed my own technique. : ) Glad you're doing well with the Brazilians. x

Did female intimate waxing with Kim Lawless in Oct and loved it, been improving my technique and speed and now feel quite
Confident with my ever growing list of clients! I have been thinking that I may want to train in male intimate, but never having seen it done and having trouble imagining how to do it and wanted to ask if anyone knows if there will be a seminar at Olympia this year, I seem to remember one listed before

Male intimate waxing is a great business and you will find that men are often very loyal clients often traveling to find a good therapist..

On my YouTube page I have a video which shows a lot of the various steps in the male Brazilian wax.

I'm not sure If it would be allowed for me to post a copy of it on here as it contains nudity but to comply with the community standards of Facebook etc I have prepared a trailer (which is censored) and there is a link at the end of it to my full length version which I will post so you can see the general steps for the treatment..

Most of the trade shows often have intimate waxing Demos so you can book and go and see the waxing treatment in a seminar room.

Hope you find it helpful!

Jack

Latest posts

Back