Quantcast

Male intimate waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Glam tree

Reaction score
HI
Are there any female therapists who offer male intimate waxing. I will be training in female waxing and wondered if i should add male waxing to my treatment list.
although i have a vast amount of experience of treating male clients with wax treatments I am unsure as to the procedure of treating a male client when it comes to intimate waxing. could anyone explain this.

I have done some research but found the information to be conflicting, and want to have a better understanding of how the treatment takes place, before I go ahead with the course.
I just want to be sure i can perform this treatment discretely for both me and my client.

KrisKross

Reaction score
I'm going to follow this thread. I've been doing female intimate waxing for a year in January and my little business is doing really well. I'm thinking of training with Jack Dunn for male intimate. I work from home and I'm alone all day so safety is a bit of a concern for me. I'd be interested to hear from anyone that offers male waxing, I've got a hundred questions for you :D.

trixiebellewax

Reaction score
There's a great tutorial video on you tube showing a male intimate wax, I'm pretty certain that it's by Jack Dunn.

Paige@TheClinik

Reaction score
I just don't think I could pull a penis about the way Jack does, what a professional guy! X

squidgernetball

Ubergeek
Reaction score
There are lots of threads - some very recent - about problems arising (!) with male intimate waxing.

I wouldn't offer male massage when I worked home alone and I certainly wouldn't offer intimate male waxing. Even in a salon environment men think that a woman alone in a room with a man with no pants on is fair game.

A few therapists on here have had to stop offering it.

If you were to offer it, I would ensure its when someone else is home.

Vic x

Glam tree

Reaction score
I just don't think I could pull a penis about the way Jack does, what a professional guy! X
Yeah I watched a video of a man waxing another man, which was VERY hands on so wondered if there was another way. To perform the treatment.

Glam tree

Reaction score
There are lots of threads - some very recent - about problems arising (!) with male intimate waxing.

I wouldn't offer male massage when I worked home alone and I certainly wouldn't offer intimate male waxing. Even in a salon environment men think that a woman alone in a room with a man with no pants on is fair game.

A few therapists on here have had to stop offering it.

If you were to offer it, I would ensure its when someone else is home.

Vic x
Hi vic
I've been treating male clients for years massage and waxing And had a few things pop up But I'm not to worried about it. Unfortunately some men have no control and I've found them to be quite embarrassed by the situation.

After watching various videos I'm still in two minds weather to do it. As there is a client Base for it in my area.

Thanks for the advice. I rent a room within a clinic so spend most Saturdays alone. Could you point me in the direction of those posts please. New to the site so still trying to find my way around
GT x

trixiebellewax

Reaction score
Yeah I watched a video of a man waxing another man, which was VERY hands on so wondered if there was another way. To perform the treatment.
I get the client to do all the holding and stretching, so minimal touching and moving stuff around

natalie_laura_beauty

Reaction score
I don't touch any of their junk! I refuse to do new male clients and only in the salon recommended by a female. I have been touched up too many times. I've had to kick out at least 4 men naked in the street and call the police. I had one guy pre cum I very quickly asked him to remove himself from the premises. Too many creeps for me these days!

noreenoconnor

CND Education Ambassador Cork
Reaction score
I'm going to go against the flow ( don't I always :p ) and say i have no problem in doing male waxing and will be training in Feb to do Male Intimate waxing. I have had numerous request from guys and guys girlfriends/ wives to do it and not one of them has been creepy or looking for "extras" (maybe I've lost it through old age :p)

You will always get the odd bad clients, but lets be fair you get those in female clients just as much as men!!

I'll let you all know after Feb how am I getting on and if I still have the same views :) haha

squidgernetball

Ubergeek
Reaction score
I think it's great to offer treatments to guys it just pays to be sensible x

avivajoy

Reaction score
I am so impressed by the handling but even more so by the client. Wow

Bavers

Reaction score
Hi, I trained with Jack Dunn back in August and I must say it was worth the money spent to get the best knowledge on male intimate waxing. Jack is very thorough with the training and deals with all the pros and cons not only professionally but technically too. I've waxed a few males since then and not had an issue, apart from one that had an embarrassing side effect ....
I think if you want to get into that market you have to expect the some pitfalls, and I think you need to have a bit of character and strength, as I don't think it's for everyone.

Flawless Beaut T

Reaction score
I'm going to go against the flow ( don't I always :p ) and say i have no problem in doing male waxing and will be training in Feb to do Male Intimate waxing. I have had numerous request from guys and guys girlfriends/ wives to do it and not one of them has been creepy or looking for "extras" (maybe I've lost it through old age :p)

You will always get the odd bad clients, but lets be fair you get those in female clients just as much as men!!

I'll let you all know after Feb how am I getting on and if I still have the same views :) haha
How's the male waxing going?

noreenoconnor

Reaction score
How's the male waxing going?
Flying it :) Good few built up now , and nothing untoward has happened yet thank god :) Don't regret it for a second , its now my most profitable treatment

Flawless Beaut T

Reaction score
Flying it :) Good few built up now , and nothing untoward has happened yet thank god :) Don't regret it for a second , its now my most profitable treatment
I'm thinking of doing this, where did you train? What do you charge? And are you in a salon? Xx

beaux bellus

Reaction score
I do about 10 male brazillians a week. I charge double what i do a female. If i have a new male client i wont do it while no one else is around, i have had a few iffy clients but if you set the boundaries in the start then its fine. I do have a statement on my website that says the following
Yes we do Male Brazilians , but in saying that, all our therapists are professionally trained and will not tolerate any indecent or inappropriate behaviour. If this does occur you will be asked to leave immediately and full payment will be charged regardless. So if you are after a Brazilian wax to leave you super smooth, then book a visit with our professional therapists today.

noreenoconnor

Reaction score
I charge €50 for a male brazilian , I am salon based however i work alone and i think this is one of the main reasons that men don't mind coming to me for waxing as they know they are not going to bump into anyone else :) HTH

Latest posts