Male intimate waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oksanka81

Reaction score
Hi girls ,

Was wondering if you offer male intimate waxing. Is it worth doing a course ? Xx

I trained with Andy Rouillard. It is the best training course I have had. He really is an amazing trainer and a lovely guy.

For lots of reasons, I no longer offer male intimate but if there is a market for it in your area and you want to add it, make sure you do the best training.

Thank you. That's the thing I don't know if it's gonna be popular . No one offers it in my area. I looked at Kim Lawless courses xx

Thank you. That's the thing I don't know if it's gonna be popular . No one offers it in my area. I looked at Kim Lawless courses xx
I have also trained with Kim. She is a great trainer but, personally, I thought there were too many students on her course.

I've done my male intimate waxing training with Kim, I'd highly recommend it!

The max is 8 students, I don't think that's a lot at all, in fact I think it's useful because you see the treatment being done 9 times including Kim's model. It really drills the technique into your brain so your confident leaving ;)

Thank you so much girls xx

Latest posts

Back