Male intimate waxing

lwasdall

Is male intimate waxing popular?

I’m thinking of training in this type of waxing.

Any help greatly appreciated xx

Anglinc

Yes. Very popular. I am inundated with male clients calling for waxing. Which area are you in?

lwasdall

I’m in Essex x

I had a male contact me but I don’t do Male intimate.

cazbacon

It’s really popular and your clients are very loyal. Elite Wax Group do Male Intimate Waxing. It’s a 1 day course and includes a kit. I’d definitely recommend Natalie the trainer. You also get a DVD to take away which includes various clients and some with piercings

NailsbyHayley

Kim Lawless 10000%

Hi, I'm signed up for Kim lawless male intimate waxing for August … cant wait !

@sophiajade how did you find the male waxing class?

I did the female one the day before and I loved it. Was so tempted to do the male one the next day. Kinda sorry now I didn’t.

Just wondering as a male therapist do you think there would be much call for me to offer male intimate waxing? Im thinking of offering this in addition of my skin treatments.

Just wondering as a male therapist do you think there would be much call for me to offer male intimate waxing? Im thinking of offering this in addition of my skin treatments.
There are male waxers who do offer male intimate waxing and I’d imagine there will be men who would prefer a male waxer. Can’t do any harm to give it a go. I don’t offer male intimate waxing and haven’t bothered with the training as I live in a small village within a residential area and might raise a few eyebrows. Plus I don’t want to encourage unwanted ‘seedy’ gossip but I do offer female intimate waxing which is popular. At least as a male you won’t have to consider the neighbours views.

There are male waxers who do offer male intimate waxing and I’d imagine there will be men who would prefer a male waxer. Can’t do any harm to give it a go. I don’t offer male intimate waxing and haven’t bothered with the training as I live in a small village within a residential area and might raise a few eyebrows. Plus I don’t want to encourage unwanted ‘seedy’ gossip
but I do offer female intimate waxing which is popular. At least as a male you won’t have to consider the neighbours views.
Haha I live in a small community so I may get some raised eye brows, I might consider just doing skin care and facials for the time being until I move at least!