Male spray tanning - what do they wear?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loulou Mc

Reaction score
What do you tanners get the men to wear when you spray them?

I haven't had any men to do yet but haven't really marketed them as I really didn't know what to suggest they wear.

I guess the obvious is shorts but then do you get them to roll them up and tuck them in so they get less of a white area:lol:

I sprayed my hubby when I first qualified but then he was in the all together but I'm not that sort of therapist to offer this to members of the public!!!!:Grope:

Any suggestions?

What do you tanners get the men to wear when you spray them?

I haven't had any men to do yet but haven't really marketed them as I really didn't know what to suggest they wear.

I guess the obvious is shorts but then do you get them to roll them up and tuck them in so they get less of a white area:lol:

I sprayed my hubby when I first qualified but then he was in the all together but I'm not that sort of therapist to offer this to members of the public!!!!:Grope:

Any suggestions?

My only rule is they wear something! Most guys go with a grotty pair of shorts, but I have had one guy squeeze himself into a pair of the disposable knickers I keep for the girls...thanksfully he has a small 'frame', but it gave us a smile all the same!

I do now keep a couple of pairs of mens briefs in black (different sizes) from the cheapy range at ASDA, that I boil wash if they get used, but most guys are happier in their own stuff.

Heehe I must admit I got hubby to try on a pair of my disposible thongs to see if they would "fit" and keep bits in place (that's what I told him anyway gave me a good laugh though)

I haven't been able to find disposible briefs for men, do you know of any tanning or beauty suppliers that do them?

Most chaps will be happy to wear their own underwear if you let them know the requirements when they book the appointment - if wearing boxers, some will roll the legs up, some will even pull the material up into their bum cheeks :lol: I also keep a supply of black disposable thongs at the salon (think they were from Tantrick), which to be honest don't leave much to the imagination, but provide a bit of cover for the family jewels whilst still leaving the buttocks and upper thighs exposed for that "almost all over tan".

In my humble opinion, a spray-tanned willy doesn't look too great as it tends to look a bit patchy and "grubby"... like it's been rolled in mud, someone's wife once said to me (about their hubby, not me, I hasten to add!)!! :green:

Andy x

Most chaps will be happy to wear their own underwear if you let them know the requirements when they book the appointment - if wearing boxers, some will roll the legs up, some will even pull the material up into their bum cheeks :lol: I also keep a supply of black disposable thongs at the salon (think they were from Tantrick), which to be honest don't leave much to the imagination, but provide a bit of cover for the family jewels whilst still leaving the buttocks and upper thighs exposed for that "almost all over tan".

In my humble opinion, a spray-tanned willy doesn't look too great as it tends to look a bit patchy and "grubby"... like it's been rolled in mud, someone's wife once said to me (about their hubby, not me, I hasten to add!)!! :green:

Andy x

Toooo much info:lol: :lol: :lol:

But having done my hubby I can see where she was coming from. But I guess the alternative could look a bit strange too - all brown with white meat and two veg!!

Enough now this thread is taking a turn for the worse:Grope:

Boxers, done a few of my sons friends. Ohh lordy me, imagine a man in disposable thongs:eek:

Eeeeuuww Andy about the willy, especially after the initial spray, who knows where it has been for the patchy fade....I have had gents in shorts who rolled them up and also gents in thongs, which is fine too....doesn't bother me as l just do my job and spray the skin, I'm never looking at the body really.

When spraying gents though, I always make sure there is someone else in the salon, you can't be too careful!

I let them wear whatever they want. They usually wear boxers but sometimes wear a disposable thong.
It doesn't bother me either, I look to check my spray is good, the body is of no interest to me.

I just ask them to wear something 'brief' and comfortable. Boxers or skinny ones, which ever they are most comfortable in. I am also looking at the tan, not that interested in the 'crown jewels' any more lol!

My husband would agree with this last statement :rolleyes: ... but thats a different story lmao!!!

Hiya

Ive had a few guys and still do for tans...they are soooo cool

all of them refferals from my nail clients(girlfriends etc)

I do alot of treatments for office staff at our local paper...they have this Gay Guy who works in the office(he's soooo nice with a sense of humar)

He wanted a tan for our Carnival day.. and was advised i did a good one.

The girls in the office had a collection for the perfect pants for his tan

they was on the ball with my tan routine and advised him of the action he was to take

I always tan the back/neck first and then arms

when he turned around for his arms to be tanned...he was wearing a bright pink feathered thong from a s-x shop
I fell over laughing and ended up running 20 mins late for my nxt appointment.

That was a funny day

The other was a guy who was refferal from my regular client(he works out at the gym with her)
He called to book appointment..i went onto to tell him what he needs to do b4 tan etc
he asked "I've got lots of hairs on my body what shall i do with them"
My client advised me that he's real fit...i was was looking forward to this one(job satisfation) Ha Ha
He asked "can i wear a thong for my tan"
That was also a day to remember

The rest of them breath in for the whole time during the tan. (bless) If any guys reading this..i that because it makes you look slimmer?

Jenx

Thanks for your advice guys.

For those of you that have men wearing disposible thongs where do you get them from? and are they unisex or specifically for men?

All the men I've spray tanned have worn their under clothes. No one has asked for a thong.

I insisted on a sock on the "bits" !!!!
Hasten to add his girlfriend came in with him as bless him, he was embarrassed.
Still makes me chuckle !!!

I insisted on a sock on the "bits" !!!!
Hasten to add his girlfriend came in with him as bless him, he was embarrassed.
Still makes me chuckle !!!

PMSL:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Most men wil wear their own briefs but i have sprayed a guy who wore a sock :eek:

Amanda

Most men wil wear their own briefs but i have sprayed a guy who wore a sock :eek:

Amanda

LOL! Amanda thats so funny!
I must be a minority I have never spray tanned a man yet but at least I know what to do now.
KxXx

LOL! Amanda thats so funny!
I must be a minority I have never spray tanned a man yet but at least I know what to do now.
KxXx
Well with a sock you can get everywhere :eek:

Amanda

Amanda
Very sensible ...... thats all I used to wear when I was Tanorexic.

Very sensible ...... thats all I used to wear when I was Tanorexic.
Well at least you sont get any white bits and then the guy can just lift it up so you get get underneath it, it wouldnt bother me doing a male client with nothing on at all, i have a lot of female clients that wear absolutly nothing.........

Amanda

Latest posts

Back