Male spray tanning - what do they wear?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well at least you sont get any white bits and then the guy can just lift it up so you get get underneath it, it wouldnt bother me doing a male client with nothing on at all, i have a lot of female clients that wear absolutly nothing.........

Amanda

Well just 1 white bit:lol: !!

I'd not thought of using socks, that's another option added to the list although it would have to be fairly tight fitting - wouldn't want it dropping off half way through tan:eek: :eek:

Hi geeks, I haven't posted for a while but I read this thread & couldn't stop laughing! :lol:
It reminded me of the time when I tanned my friends hubby & I let him get all ready in the salon then when I started to spray him, he turned to face me with one of my Hairdressing brown colouring gloves over his meat & 2 veg! :eek: :eek:
It kept everything in well although it looked a bit tight!! :lol:
It's a vision I'll not forget for a while! :)

The rest of them breath in for the whole time during the tan. (bless) If any guys reading this..is that because it makes you look slimmer?
yup, but you can not tell OK? you just think we are slimmer, the Gunniess we drink doesn't do ANY harm, in fact it helps our posture ;-) LOL

Latest posts

Back