Male wax model needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Victoriabar

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for a male intimate wax model after being let down yesterday due to my model saying he was 'too shy' (despite being booked for months)

My model would need to be able to get to a Bournemouth training place for 12.30 and stay until 5ish, he wont be waxed this whole time but I am told there is a nice relaxation area there.
If you are coming from Southampton I would be able to pick you up and drop you off but it would mean coming early.

The date is August 10th, Wednesday.
there is no cost to you and I will buy your lunch.
please text/whatsapp me on 07596435003
or message me at www.facebook.com/bebeaubeauty

Last edited:
Have you tried advertising on gumtree? I needed 2 models for my male intimate course and got quite a few replies. Even picked up 2 clients

I would be happy to model for you but I'm at work that day. And beside that, I may not be hairy enough after 8 years of modelling for the Axiom Wax Academy. Talking about Axiom, it might be worth contacting the owner, Andy Rouillard, as he might know a model who could help out.

P.S. If you need someone to practise on after training feel free to contact me, I'm not too far away (in Havant).

Latest posts

Back