Male waxing and after lotion?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjfoy27

Reaction score
Someone once told me you don't put after lotion on males after chest or back wax, is this completely false?! Don't know where I heard this!!:rolleyes:

I always use after wax on all clients. I have had a few back waxes myself on the past in salons that don't and your skin feels awful ..

After waxing I always apply a little oil to remove any stickiness or residual wax and then remove with a cleansing lotion then I apply either a refreshing gel or a moisturising milk to soothe and moisturise the skin.

I would apply Jasmine oil and Perron Rigot Refreshing Gel to pretty much all areas after waxing apart from the face.

Deffo for mens backs and chests though as you could fry an egg on some of them from the heat of the skin.

Someone once told me you don't put after lotion on males after chest or back wax, is this completely false?! Don't know where I heard this!!:rolleyes:

I use aleo vera gel that I keep in the fridge between clients. The cold blows their socks off but cools them down and they love it!

Latest posts

Back