Male waxing strange request

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am sure it must be possible to wax the pubic triangle and anal area? The device itself could be left covered with a towel? it should be reassuring to the therapist that the client is not after any extras and is actualy in a very vulnerable postion - open to extreme embarressment and ridicule. I hope that i can have mine removed if possible but that is up to my wife.

I am sure it must be possible to wax the pubic triangle and anal area? The device itself could be left covered with a towel? it should be reassuring to the therapist that the client is not after any extras and is actualy in a very vulnerable postion - open to extreme embarressment and ridicule. I hope that i can have mine removed if possible but that is up to my wife.

If your wife wants you to get waxed then she would be obtuse if she didn't co-operate.

Each to their own I suppose! I agree if your not comfortable carrying out a treatment then don't do it! But It wouldn't really bother me but I like to think I'm quite open minded :)

:Scared: ahhhhhhhhhhh i just googled it!!!! boke!!lol if i were you I definatly wouldn't do it lol

xo

Was having a look round the forum and came across this thread.

I'm a nail tech, but if I did male waxing, it wouldn't bother me in the slightest, each to their own.

Its a lifestyle choice, at least he asked before hand.

Maybe the keeper of his key is away and he wanted it doing as a surprise for when they get back, could be a number of reasons.

Maybe theres some training I should undertake ;)

It sounds like a wind up. If I was you, I would just speak to him and say you are not able to do it. At least you won't be scared to answer your phone in case it is him.

I think a more logical way to handle this is for his wife to remove the CB2000 device, ensure that he cleans the area to be waxed, and then chaperones him to the waxing appointment, such that when his waxing is completed, and they return home, the CB2000 can be re-installed as per her requirements.

That would be a simpler situation all round... the therapist would be able to get on with the job of waxing him without having to work around the constraints of the CB2000 (so an easier job, without any unnecessary hygiene or health and safety complications, as well as less risk of embarrassment).

What!!!!!!!

I think we need to get something straight here. Once a therapist crosses the line into catering for clients who wear chastity belts and the like, then they are no longer a therapist as we know it. They become someone involved in the sex trade. Have a look at this Chastity Belt for Men | Male Chastity Belt with Lock and Key | Chastity Belt Accessories for Chastity Belt Model CB-3000, CB-6000 and The Curve | ChastityBeltForMen.com - Las Vegas, NV

I wonder what our insurance companies have to say about it. lol.

Now don't get me wrong, the very nature of what I do for a living shows how broad minded I am. Also, I don't care what anybody does to make a living, but don't hide behind the title of 'therapist' when in fact you're indulging people with, and becoming part of, their fantasies.

I couldn't care less if a guy's preference is to get waxed with a Satsuma stuck up his ass whilst he whistles Dixy........that's his choice but not on my watch he don't. Asking an innocent and 'genuine' therapist to do so is unfair and it's her/his choice and right to say no.

There are so called therapists out there who offer 'extra's', so let him find one of them.

Some things are best kept private and that's one of them.

This one continues to cause controversy! Just wondering what approach you geeks would take with someone with genital piercings? Would you wax them? I think too much has been made of this; the device is actually quite discrete and certainly some waxing is possible and it could be kept covered up. Again the fact that the client asked if it was ok suggests this was a genuine request.

This one continues to cause controversy! Just wondering what approach you geeks would take with someone with genital piercings? Would you wax them? I think too much has been made of this; the device is actually quite discrete and certainly some waxing is possible and it could be kept covered up. Again the fact that the client asked if it was ok suggests this was a genuine request.

I have waxed with piercings!

I didnt mean to cause controversy, I had no idea that such a thing was available.

Cover what up exactly? Can I say Natal Cleft, Penis, Perineum and Scrotum here?

Bring on your piercings! Take care and work with them. Put a guard of extra oil on to stop the wax sticking or even ask if you can remove them for waxing if they're in the way. No one will ever ask you for waxing with an unhealed genital piercing!

But. . . just on the CB9000 or whatever - I do skin and hair. If the skin is hairy and needs waxing then I need access to it. I'm good but I can't wax your hallway through your letterbox ;) :) IYKWIM?

On the subject of extra-normality though - I've recently worked with a lovely fascinating chap who insisted on telling me some very personal stuff about his mistress and why she wants him hair free.

It's nothing to do with me - just skin and hair! hth ? J.

BSC+; £48. Therapy; free!

But. . . just on the CB9000 or whatever - I do skin and hair. If the skin is hairy and needs waxing then I need access to it. I'm good but I can't wax your hallway through your letterbox ;) :) IYKWIM

Very well said, Jason - having just looked at the link that Kim posted above, it's clear to me that any therapist with sense just wants to get on with their job properly without having to contend with something that looks like it's straight out of a Krypton Factor intelligence test!!!

Hmm, it's getting difficult to know what to say really... I have friends who are into the fetish scene, so can empathise from where the client in question is coming from - yet can also empathise with the vast majority of therapists who just want to get on with their job, without having to deal with incumberances like chastity devices and the ins and outs of someone's private alternative lifestyle! But to my mind, there's a big difference between a "kink-aware" therapist (i.e. someone who is offering a professional service and certainly no "extras" or anything like that, but has an understanding and tolerance of alternative lifestyles), and someone who is in the sex trade.

I'll say one thing though - being someone who is trans myself (and so another sort of "unusual" minority client as far as many salons and therapists would be concerned), it would be hypocritical of me to criticise anyone else who is seeking a treatment on the basis of anything to do with their gender or sexuality - provided that they are also conducting themselves with courtesy and decency. As all I want at the end of the day is to be treated with respect and not ridicule - which thankfully I am in the vast majority of cases.

@Ruth. It isn't what a person does in their private life or in any community or club that they choose to belong to that I'm judging.........It's when they want to involve 'unwilling' participants that I'm going to judge them.:hug:

Anyway, you can't wax a bloody penis when it's covered with plastic. End of! :smack::)

do it only if you fancy waxing a tx2000, lol which is a for all you girls out there who did not know what a cb6000 is . is a terminator!!! omg (who but Arnold Swarzenneger wears this kind of stuff) lol lol xxx dont do it! lol there is being professional and not looking at the hmmm weird thing down there, but having googled it (trust me) you could not help but look lol not good. xxx

Latest posts

Back