Male waxing strange request

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaisyMouse

Reaction score
Hello,

Yesterday I had a phone call about male waxing, which I do. The person asked me if it would freak me out as he has a CB6000 fitted, and would I still do his waxing. I might be a bit naive, but I didnt know what it was so when I asked he said it is a male chastity device. I had no idea you could get such a thing.

He wouldnt leave his name or number and when I did 1471 he had withheld his number.

He has tried phoning back to book but to be honest i havent answered the phone as it did freak me out a bit. surley if he has something attached I wouldnt be able to wax would I.

Would you geeks still wax?:rolleyes:

omg i just looked it up as I had no idea what it was and have never heard of it, when it came up on the screen it scared the life out of me!:eek: If i was in your situation i wouldn't do it at all.

omg i just looked it up as I had no idea what it was and have never heard of it, when it came up on the screen it scared the life out of me!:eek: If i was in your situation i wouldn't do it at all.

ha ha I too had to google it yesterday as I thought it was a wind up :eek:

If he witheld his number how do you know it's him calling back? You could be ignoring genuine clients.

please do share I am also clueless?

If he witheld his number how do you know it's him calling back? You could be ignoring genuine clients.

I know I could have been but he said he would ring back straight away when he decided how much hair he wanted removed. So I cant be sure it was him but my clients dont with hold their number and leave me messages as they know I can never answer the phone.

Im assuming it was him, and to be honest I didnt want to speak to him again. If it was a client they would have left me a message. missing a call or two was a risk I was going to take to avoind another awkward conversation.

the fact he wouldnt leave a number or name was enough for me to say no!

OMB just googles it and showed my husband he thinks that's weird !!!!!:eek:

lol i need to google now psml

ahhhhh well you learn something new every day. I dont think I would either especially if he doesnt leave a name or number you wonder whether he is actually serious about booking a treatment

What a revolting thing.

There has been a thread on here before, so if you search male chastity device you might find some useful information.

What a revolting thing.

There has been a thread on here before, so if you search male chastity device you might find some useful information.

oops I didnt think there would be so i didnt search! I will look.
:)

Oh my!!!! the things people get up to!!!! you could end up in a right pickle with that, can you imagine getting the wax stuck to it etc lol :eek:
Just been wondering how they go to the loo, or wash!!!!! lol xx

Wow! I'm quite impressed he had the, excuse the pun, balls to call you up!

There would be no problem with him trying anything on ... it's all covered up and locked away. You can actually work around one with some patience and get most of the pubic hairs and testicles.

As with any client and any treatment, if there is something you are not happy about you must always refuse!

These things are rare, but in my experiences most of the people who have those interests are some of the most lovely (if slightly frustrated) people to know.

Mat

Wow! I'm quite impressed he had the, excuse the pun, balls to call you up!

There would be no problem with him trying anything on ... it's all covered up and locked away. You can actually work around one with some patience and get most of the pubic hairs and testicles.

As with any client and any treatment, if there is something you are not happy about you must always refuse!

These things are rare, but in my experiences most of the people who have those interests are some of the most lovely (if slightly frustrated) people to know.

Mat

Im sure he is and to be fair to him he did ask me if it would freak me out. I just never knew such a thing existed. Like I say I am a bit naive!!

:lol:

I wouldn't say naive at all, your just living in the 21st century where most men don't do such things to themselves!

Mat :)

I wouldn't say naive at all, your just living in the 21st century where most men don't do such things to themselves!

Mat :)

Certainly the men I know would not want to lock it away. Lol:lol:

Latest posts

Back