man-icures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peaches

Reaction score
hi

I am justwondering how many of you have male clients ?Ihavejust added this service to my menue because of enquires Ihave two booked for next week
for cuticle work file and buff. what products is best to use and how much would you charge? I am going to charge £8.00 for this
service and call it Man-icure I will be using pinnicle products

When i worked at the salon that always charged more for men as so many ladies don't like it. 8-10.00 quid sounds right and i use to manicure the same way except the massage unless they wanted one, and i didn't buff nails to a high shine. But i think everything else was the same.:green:

I would do exactly the same as a normal manicure! Men also liked to be pampered!

I would go for exfoliation and a massage as well. Also you can get a clear, matt, polish some men do want that too!!

:)

I wish I could attract more men in my business, I put an ad in my local newspaper and it's misleading. I had a man call the other night, blocked his name and number and wanted to know if I did massages. I think he thought I was a rub a tug salon....either that or he was a cop.

I don't think I will advertise anything for men spefically in the future.

aj

I do quite a lot of men and do exactly the same for a man that i do for a woman at the end of the day they are still Nails and need love and nuturing some men want a clear top coat or buffing to a high shine others do not require that.
I also do a lot of transexual or cross dressers and they absolutely love being pampered and have alsorts painted on there nails
hth

Latest posts

Back