Manchester Beauty North

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Molaisymoo

Reaction score
Just wondered who's going and if anyone knows if nail harmony will b there? I asked them
On Facebook but got no reply :-/ anyway I have tickets but bit undecided about whether to go x there was a big buzz on here about Olympia but no ones really mentioned Manchester?

I am going...cant wait!

Nail Harmony will be there according to the floor plan - stand F45 :)

Professional Beauty 2011

I'm going, can't wait!

Im going too. It will be my first beauty show. Is anyone going from bradford who would lke to go together???

What time does it start? I can't find it on the website.

What time does it start? I can't find it on the website.

I think its normally 10am - 6pm - I shall be in my tent at the front of the queue from 7am :lol: seriously tho, am sure its 10am the doors open :) x

I think its normally 10am - 6pm - I shall be in my tent at the front of the queue from 7am :lol: seriously tho, am sure its 10am the doors open :) x

Thanks!

I will be there too first time ive been to one hehe

I'm going! It was a toss up between that and Salon International which is on the same day but I went to the Professional Hairdresser in Manchester earlier this year and it was really good. I'm closer to Manchester so thought I'd see what the beauty one is like...can't wait!! :green:

Yep I'm there! Went to Olympia last year but couldn't make it this year and I can do Manchester and back in a day so thought why the hell not! :)

I'm there working on the Perron Rigot stand. It promises to be a great show!!

Mat

I'm going.:) Been every year for the last 14 years. Love it, though wasn't too pleased with last year as it was quite empty. Some years are better than others. I believe this year is going to be a good one so I can't wait.:)

im going on the sunday :) cant wait should be good never been to the manchester show x

I'm going.:) Been every year for the last 14 years. Love it, though wasn't too pleased with last year as it was quite empty. Some years are better than others. I believe this year is going to be a good one so I can't wait.:)

Course it will be a good one .. S2 will be there this year!! :green:

My tutor who's nail harmony was on about it on monday and she's on the stand.

Hi can I ask, r the products cheaper there or same has there websites mainly calgel and s2. Cheers

Hi can I ask, r the products cheaper there or same has there websites mainly calgel and s2. Cheers

They will have special show deals for you that will be very tempting on the S2 stand. :green:

I'm there working on the Perron Rigot stand. It promises to be a great show!!

Mat

Oh this is where i will be heading :)

And I can't go to this one either, so that's both shows I've now missed out on. Not impressed. Hmph!

Oh well, there's always next year I suppose........ :cry:

Latest posts

Back