Manchester beauty show...anyone going from Bradford

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cath4512

Reaction score
Is anyone going on either day who would like to car share? Its my first show & I dont want to go on my own ( a bid wuss I know).
Cathx

Mann upp!!! heheh! its fine! you'll make friends there! its not really a thing were you go round holding hands theres NO room! if you go on your own you get to see the stands you like and skip the ones you dont! trust me i went with a friend ones and after about 10mins we was like right ill ring you when I'm hungry! hahaa dont be shy most people go solo! come see me ill be on the Sweet Squared stand B35!! xx

Thanks. I will see you there.

Im hoping to go with a friend, was thinking of getting train into Leeds to meet my friend, then train to Manchester as I hate driving round cities I don't know.. I wont know if I'm going for definite until Friday though, need to work out if I can afford it! But if I do your more than welcome to come with us?

You could either travel with us or we can meet you there?

Wear flat, comfy shoes! :green:

I think I'm going from Leeds, I was going to drive but if there are a couple of geeks going by train would be good to travel together. I would agree though, you'll probably end up looking round on your own as it's so busy. xx

Fab, I was going to drive, but would get train if theres a few of us. Lets keep in touch & we can arrange to meet in leeds. You can PM me for my number so we can arrange it.
I think you are right, flat shoes are in order :lol:

will pm you my number, just nipping out now - but will do it when I get back, if anyone wants my number just pm. We can either meet in leeds train station or at g-mex.

Anybody know times of trains there, Ive not looked yet, will have a look when I get back x

Which day is anyone going????

Sunday for me!

I did start another thread about this... I'm going Sunday

H x

yep we are going on Sunday as well cant wait now lol

Latest posts

Back