Manchester GMEX 16-17 October 2011

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HWilliams

Reaction score
Who's going and what day?

Thinking of going on the Sunday...

Anyone wanna meet for a coffee?

Im going on the Sunday as my mum birthday on the Monday x

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

Im going on the Sunday as my mum birthday on the Monday x

My birthday is the 15th and my mum's is the 17th!!! X

My birthday is the 15th and my mum's is the 17th!!! X

mines on Halloween, don't forget ;) i can't wait. it be the.first thing like it.I've ever.been too. what should i expect?

mines on Halloween, don't forget ;) i can't wait. it be the.first thing like it.I've ever.been too. what should i expect?

It's big..! Can get busy with people traffic in the aisles.

Take loads of money cos it's like a Santa's grotto of beauty, wear comfy shoes! Ask everyone for samples.

The food and drink are a bit extortionate. The one in Olympia charges £7 for a small salad!

I hope to go on the Sunday. Take loads of money and cards and cheque lol. I always spend too much but its only once a year lol yeah right.

I'm going on the sunday and have booked to go on the Kim Lawless seminar can't wait x Its 13.45 - 15.15, but would be happy to meet up for a coffee. I'm mobile so it would be nice to speak to another therapist x

I'm going on the sunday and can't wait.

Properprincess, if you are planning to buy anything specific, take a shopping list!! Because once you walk past the ticket zappers at the entrance you'll forget your own name!! So many stands, so many colours etc etc.
Me and my sister do the circuit once without buying anything, that way we can compare offers etc etc, then go back and start spending.

I will not be hard to pick out of the crowd as I always take my bright red with white polka dots little suitcase on wheels to carry my purchases. Otherwise you end up laden with bags and sore shoulders.

Also, remember to wear comfy shoes -i made mistake of trying to look all glam first time I went and wore heels, NEVER AGAIN! I was in so much paib I had to buy a pack of pedi slippers before I passed out from the agony.

Take sustainance, as previously stated the food and drinks are daylight robbery, but you should partake in the choccy covered strawberries and marshmallows, they are yummy.

As you can prob tell, I am a seasoned pro beauty/beauty uk shopper lol. Just thought i'd offer advice. Have fun and maybe see some of you there xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

It's big..! Can get busy with people traffic in the aisles.

Take loads of money cos it's like a Santa's grotto of beauty, wear comfy shoes! Ask everyone for samples.

The food and drink are a bit extortionate. The one in Olympia charges £7 for a small salad!

I am going to go on the sunday!!!
Other Halfs off that day so wont need to find a sitter!!!
Do you want to come with me?:?:

xx

I will be there working on the Perron Rigot stand ... so please come along and say hi!

Aww wish I was going :(

I fly out on holiday when the London one is on, and Manchester is so blimming far away :(

Oh well, have to wait til feb, or is it march? Doesn't matter it's AGES away!!

Kim xx

I can't wait I'm going on the Sunday too. Although I hardly ever buy anything. I have found the last couple of years to have been dominated with large machines. eg. Laser/CACI etc. I'm hoping this year will get back to beauty a bit more.
xx

I will be there working on the Perron Rigot stand ... so please come along and say hi!

Will have to pop along then, I have never tried their brand, is there a good one for intimate waxing? X

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

I am going to go on the sunday!!!
Other Halfs off that day so wont need to find a sitter!!!
Do you want to come with me?:?:

xx

I would love too x

I'll come and give you a big hug...

I'm going on the sunday and have booked to go on the Kim Lawless seminar can't wait x Its 13.45 - 15.15, but would be happy to meet up for a coffee. I'm mobile so it would be nice to speak to another therapist x

Right nearer the time, I shall work out how and where to meet x

Im going on the monday as its my birthday on the sunday.. anyone going? I'd to say hello to my fellow geekers that I respect so much! xxx

Anyone from south Wales want to come with me. maybe ill take my sister x

Im going on the monday as its my birthday on the sunday.. anyone going? I'd to say hello to my fellow geekers that I respect so much! xxx

Gutted... Would have loved to have met you.

I did a Monday at Olympia and I did a Monday at GMEX so really want to try a Sunday

Latest posts

Back