manicure and hot parafin wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deni

Dinky Geek
Reaction score
Hi...
I have a lady coming to see me today for a basic manicure and a hot wax treatment...
It may be obvious but i am wondering if it is ok to put varnish on after she has had the hot wax?
She wants to try and grow her nails so is there anything i can put on them to make them stonger without a full L&P or Brisa gel treatment....what i mean is it ok to maybe coat her nails with the finishing gloss or something like that to protect them a little? If so can i put it on top of varnish or does anyone have any other ideas?
She is coming lunchtime so i nee to know by then...hopefully!

Deni said:
Hi...
I have a lady coming to see me today for a basic manicure and a hot wax treatment...
It may be obvious but i am wondering if it is ok to put varnish on after she has had the hot wax?
She wants to try and grow her nails so is there anything i can put on them to make them stonger without a full L&P or Brisa gel treatment....what i mean is it ok to maybe coat her nails with the finishing gloss or something like that to protect them a little? If so can i put it on top of varnish or does anyone have any other ideas?
She is coming lunchtime so i nee to know by then...hopefully!

1. Yes it is OK to aply enamel after a ot wax treatment. Just make sure you remove any oils from the nailplate first.

2. If you are a creative user, then try Toughen Up. It really does work to make that natural nail plate stronger and tougher and contains no formaldehyde.

3. You would not put the finishing gloss over the nail enamel or on its own on the nail plate. This would not work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back