Manicure and pedicure products - suggestions please!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loulou Mc

Reaction score
I am looking for products to use in my Manicure and pedicure treatments. I want something that says luxury, gorgeous, nice smelling but as cheap as possible! I have seen that Salon systems have a new Thai range - anyone tried it??
Any suggestions or comments would help alot
Thanks

How about Orly they have a mani & pedi range now and very reasonably priced.

I nearly had them but choose creative instead as i liked the enamels more than orly & they got the information sent to me quicker.

You can buy Orly from graftons, ellisons, salons direct & i think beauty express

Cant beet Creative Spa mani and pedi for that luxurious treatment in my opinion!

If you want all those luxury things you have to pay for them. If you want cheap you'll get cheap.
Have you checked out any of the Creative mani and pedi items, I love it all so offer the whole lot (Spa range, Solar, RawEarth and Scentsations).
I have not tried the thai range so can't comment on it.
As for luxury I don't think there is anything better than the Creative Spa range for me.

Id go for the Creative Spa range, it is ultimate luxury, the manicure is citrus and the pedicure is sea related. It is fab, and you get huge sizes so it works out at a good price!

Thanks but do you have to have been trained by Creative to use their products?? Sorry if sound a bit thick have been Christmas shopping all day so brain has gone to mush!!

Thanks but do you have to have been trained by Creative to use their products?? Sorry if sound a bit thick have been Christmas shopping all day so brain has gone to mush!!

I wasnt creative trained and I went to purchase their Spa mani and pedi kit, but a very kind geek on here told me that if you go on the training course you get your kit for both included, which is the same price as buying the kits on their own so you may as well go for the training anyway!

I did my Spa course yesterday (first creative course I have done) and you get loads more info about the products.

HTH

Thanks Teresa

I did a manicure course with a beauty school (yes I know some geeks don't like them but anyway..!) so paying out for another course is something I just don't have the cash for at the moment, but I will bare it in mind.
Thanks for your advice

The course is free so you wouldn't be paying for it, just for the kits which you were planning to buy originally.

The course is free so you wouldn't be paying for it, just for the kits which you were planning to buy originally.

Oh I get it sorry did say had mushy brain from Christmas music in shops and crowds at Bluewater! Where do Creative hold their courses??

When I first started out doing manicures and wanted a budget brand that was good, I opted for Salon System. It was a good price and my clients loved it. I found that although the packaging was a bit plain the products were excellent. I have not tried their Thai range but if its anything like the basic Salon System range, I'm sure its good.

I now use Creative because I wanted to offer something different here in Greece and also because I have trained with the academy.

Hope this helps.

Eva

Try www.creativenailacacemy.co.uk for your nearest academy, or phone 0800 389 3415 to speak to an adviser. They're the most helpful company I've ever dealt with.
Once you've tried their products I'm sure you'll love them.
The Spa course is fab, even though you've done a manicure course there is so much more to learn. I trained in manicures through college originally and there is hardly anything that I carried on from that after doing the Spa course as alot of it is an exciting new concept top mani and pedis.
Good luck

Cant beet Creative Spa mani and pedi for that luxurious treatment in my opinion!

I agree the smells are great and the results are terrific:lol:

Does anyone hav a website link for creative products plz....

I am running into the same problem...how do you decide what range to use? I am a new student, but I've been trying to figure out which spa line I want to use...they all seem so good, and smell great! Do I have to choose just one? is it bad to have different brands? HOW do I choose???

Thanks for all your advice guys, I think it may have to be a creative spa when I have the cash and the time but may get small supply of Salon systems to start off with.
Thanks for the links kc333

Hi, I am at college training for my beauty therapy NVQ, we have just done pedicure and the products we are using are pedi station. They are great, the massage cream smells great, the foot scrub is great and the foot mask is nice and thick. The price is not to bad as well, i have tired the salon systems Thai products but did prefer the pedi station range.

No prob Lou, good luck and sure you'll get there with it all, not a cheap business and career!!

Thanks for all your advice guys, I think it may have to be a creative spa when I have the cash and the time but may get small supply of Salon systems to start off with.
Thanks for the links kc333

Just too update you I went and bought the Thai Salon Systems Manicure and Pedicure range and it's gorg!!! Smells inc sandalwood,ginger and tangerine. The massage lotion also has a shimmer to it so leaves skin with slight sparkle - fab.
I think as I said before I will do the creative course but for the moment I think the answer lies with the salon systems.
Thanks again everyone for your replies

Latest posts

Back