Manicure and pedicure products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madmumzoe

Reaction score
morning ladies in the know ! Would just like some suggestions for amazing manicure and pedicure products that you use . I'm currently using skin truth from salon servers but would like to change ! Would love to hear your options ? Thanks

Cnd have just launched their new mani & pedi ranges. Although I haven't had my hands on these yet, Their products are always good.
Perhaps someone on SG can give a review. They have been out for about a week now.
Packaging looks good.
Sweet squared are selling it.
[emoji3]

I've just bought the All That Jazz new mani/pedi range at the pro beauty show, it was selling like crazy, trying it out later today! I got it in the captivate scent as the apple cucumber kits had sold out! ☹️

I got the new CND Spa ranges & the grapefruit one has its forst outing this afternoon :D

I love the packaging, size of them etc but find they smell a bit bland against the old ranges (marine & almond ranges) cant wait to use them & get feedback tho! Xx

Has anyone used the new CND mani pedi range yet ? Would love to know the reviews on the products ? X

Cuccio is great products are very luxurious and don't cost the earth, I changed from skin truth to cuccio last month and all of my clients have remarked on how nice the products are and how good their feet feel X

Also where do you buy cuccio ? Thanks

I buy direct from Cuccio

I like Kaeso for manicure and pedicure, smells lovely and I find they're good quality, :)

I've just bought the All That Jazz new mani/pedi range at the pro beauty show, it was selling like crazy, trying it out later today! I got it in the captivate scent as the apple cucumber kits had sold out! ☹️

I use these too!
I have both the choc orange and apple & cucumber ranges. They smell amazing!
I used to use the captivate for men's manis & pedis when I worked in a salon as its a more masculine scent (in my opinion, I still like the scent though) but I no longer do men's so didn't re purchase that scent x

I have the chocolate orange love it didn't manage get the soak though as its sold out :( x

I make my own products and have a range I call SPAfternoon Tea, where all the 'flavours' are inspired by the traditional Afternoon Tea. You can choose from: Cucumber Sandwiches, Lemon Drizzle, Eton Mess, Victoria Sponge & Chocolate Orange Truffle. It's easy to set up a beautiful looking 'ritual tray' by using vintage tea cups & saucers (you can pick up cheaply in a charity shop) and really does make a bog standard mani/pedi into a real WOW treatment that will get your clients raving on social media :)

I have used CND Marine Spa for years which all my clients really like, and have also recently added Mavex which I absolutely love. Their products are amazing.

I have been using the new Hempz lotion, pineapple melon and all clients have to do is smell it and they have to have it. Been a big seller since it came out

Thanks ladies . I'm mobile so would like some great products to use [emoji3]

Also what pedicure bowls would you recommend within a affordable price range. ! Really struggling

Latest posts

Back