Manicure and Pedicure products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VickyD78

Reaction score
Hi all

I currenlty work in an office but am qualifed as a beauty therapist NVQ 2 and am trying to set up a mobile business, I am thinking of doing a couple of evenings a week and weekends to begin with. I am putting together a price list and as I'm in the middle of my CND training for L&P I have received a catalouge from them. I am looking at their manicure and pedicure products and am wondering if anyone gets a lot of call for manicure and pedicure work. I don't want to spend the money and people just wanting nail enhancements.

Where do you get your main work from?

Thanks xx

Hello, i suppose it depends on the area , i started mobile in the summer i know have a room as well and most of my work is manicures and pedicures, however i am getting more requests for enhancements as it is coming up to the party season! I think having a few choices is better for business. I had one lady come in for acrylic then she stopped to have a pedicure too. The down side is the stuff you have to take with you, you need a decent boot!:)

It's not expensive to set up for manicure/pedicure, and it's well worth having the products. Not everybody wants enhancments.

hi there
i offer nail enhancements and mani/pedis as well as toe enhancements and Ladies nail parties. I would say 70% of my work is mani/ pedi/ nail parties.

Hope that helps!

Jane

Latest posts

Back