Manicure Company?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracy Swain

Reaction score
So im still looking into gel polish brands and it is driving me crazy now! I can access The Manicure Company pretty well and they have great colours, any feed back on them?

I've a few of their colours, generally good colours, maybe not quite as silky to apply as the gel bottle, could just be the brush though.. I heard they are the same product!

Oh really! Thankyou.

I've used manicure company and didn't like the coverage and application of some colours, particularly the lighter colours, the range is limited in comparison to TGB. I highly doubt they are the same product.

So hard to decide..

I've used manicure company and didn't like the coverage and application of some colours, particularly the lighter colours, the range is limited in comparison to TGB. I highly doubt they are the same product.
I read on a forum that the owner of each company are married and started their businesses at the same time!
I'm probably completely wrong though

I read on a forum that the owner of each company are married and started their businesses at the same time!
I'm probably completely wrong though

You're thinking of Premier Gel. No idea if the rumour is true though!

I’ve got a few of there colours and love the brand ! Lasts well too !

Do you have their lamp aswell?

Latest posts

Back