Manicure jar?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicifer_noonoo

Reaction score
Hey geeks,

Does anyone know where I can buy manicure jars to store my cuticle equipment in barbicide in? Thanks in advance for your help, can't seem to see them on any website.

Nic x

any salon express or sallys. They're not cheapo though - I actually use an old glass jar (think mines a dolmio sauce one) lol. :)

Salonserve Professional Beauty Products
The above link is where i got mine from click on products the barbicide. £5.96 plus vat and delivery they have good nail art stuff on there too, dont bother with glass nail files they are c##p. have a brouse not bad prices for a lot of stuff. I dont use any of the enhancement stuff though.
HTH
Jen

What would you recommend a mobile tech use? Do barbicide jars come with screw tops?

:hug:xxx

I used to have two plain old glass jars that i leave in my boot (which was basically a mini salon set up to hold and protect my stuff).. when i was done with the client i drop it in one marked USED... and take from the one marked clean if i needed anything else.. worked for me.. The less i had to lug in the better!
A good tip for mobile techs is to grab a couple of the acordian style wine bottle holders.. made from wood they are colapsable.. you can lay them on their side in the boot and they hold jars.. containers etc.. if you use tape they dont move and stop your stuff rolling around!
hth!

Latest posts

Back