Manicure practice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ainebanie

Beauty level 2
Reaction score
Hi everyone !
Some feedback would be great ..
2nd practice client for a manicure today.

Do they look ok ?

Clients nails

Attachments

• 20151204_112557-1-1-1.jpg
    20151204_112557-1-1-1.jpg
    654.9 KB · Views: 289
They look really good for a second try! I would tidy up the cuticle area by dipping an orange wood stick in nail polish remover and taking off any access polish. It really helps and I still use this trick :)

Or an angled brush dipped in acetone works great too for cleaning up the excess polish :)

That would actually work much better than the orange wood stick haha :)

Thanks ladies .. all the help is much appreciated.
I've done my own tonight and really happy. I must practice painting. Any advise, I don't have family close

My nails

Attachments

• 1449270876390.jpg
    1449270876390.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 152
I find that turning the brush sideways around the cuticle area as you go around the top makes it a neater application too.

Hi everyone !

Do they look ok ?
Hi ya im in Hornchurch, i coukd do with some practice too if your interest

Hi everyone !

Do they look ok ?
Great work for your second attempt, I like leaving a very thin margin between the cuticle and the colour to avoid messy clean ups. I've not written a post on how I paint my nails may help, but great work beautiful. http://www.yanails.com/how to paint your nails like a professional/
hope it helps it just takes practice anymore practice.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1451521070.671974.jpg

IV just ordered on of these :) quick delivery too, haven't got it yet so can't comment if they are good/easy to learn from xx

Latest posts

Back