manicure ranges?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

helenlovesnails

Reaction score
Hi,

Can anyone recommend me a relatively in expensive manicure range, but still good quality for use as a mobile nail technician?

Many thanks

I use the Creative Spa ranges for my manis and pedis - unbeatable in my opinion:)

I use the Creative Spa ranges for my manis and pedis - unbeatable in my opinion:)
Ditto Adele, and also with Creative you can add your own spin to the Manicure/Pedicure, they do a Solar Manicure aswell!

My clients love it!
hth's xxxx:hug:

Ezflow spa elements, you can buy a trial kit to see how u get on with it, a really good range think its only £10 for the trial kit, so you could buy this and when it runs out you still have the small bottles/tubs to decant more product in if you buy the salon size. hth:)

I agree Skin Truth is a skin care Company & their great value for money with their manicure/pedicure kits & contain all the sessentials needed for the ideal and relaxing treatments

I use Skintruth at the moment and planning for this year to get creativespa for luxury Manicures:)

Ezflow spa elements, you can buy a trial kit to see how u get on with it, a really good range think its only £10 for the trial kit, so you could buy this and when it runs out you still have the small bottles/tubs to decant more product in if you buy the salon size. hth:)

where did you but yours from hun???xx

Creative Spa or Solar mani for me too

where did you but yours from hun???xx
Spa Elements the mini kit is £10.50 + vat but then you can update to the full size salon products when you have run out. it can be used for manicures & pedicures, clients love it and smells soooo nice:)

Latest posts

Back