Manicure station, where did you get yours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicki-Marie

Reaction score
Hello all!

I am looking to buy a new manicure station. When i first started I purchased a bog standard one with two stools from Aston and fincher. But now with spending more and more time at my manicure station I need something sturdy and more substantial and chairs with backs on them, as I end up being uncomfortable. Ive had a quick browse on the ikea website and had a few ideas. Just thought id ask everyone else where they purchased theirs? I would like something a little different yet professional looking.

Hi, I bought a really cheap but sturdy computer desk from Argos. Its just the right height, has 3 shelves on one end and 3 drawers to one side. I then put a vent in the top and had a thick frosted glass top made to fit the top around the vent.

Looks professional and has lasted 3 years so far.

hope this helps xx

I bought my table and chairs from REM, its a basic table with 4 sliding draws, black top. The chairs are leather and gas lift in cerise. I bought them in July last year so have lasted 1 year with no signs of wear and I am at my desk everyday, but am careful not to spill stuff on it etc etc!
I Think if I remember correctly the lot cost me about £200-£250ish.

Hi, I bought a really cheap but sturdy computer desk from Argos. Its just the right height, has 3 shelves on one end and 3 drawers to one side. I then put a vent in the top and had a thick frosted glass top made to fit the top around the vent.

Looks professional and has lasted 3 years so far.

hope this helps xx

is it anything like the one in the link below?

Buy Beech Finish Malibu 3 Drawer Desk. at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Office desks.

i'm currently looking for a new desk and when you mentioned argos i thought i'd take a look...this looks like it could be handy!

That would look good actually. And with a glass top. Fab idea!

they have it in a pine or beech finish - both at the same price xx

Latest posts

Back