Manicure table?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RachelLynch

Reaction score
Helloo geeks,,

Does anyone know were i can buy a cheap manicure table? i can only find ones over £100 and dont have a budget that can stretch that far.

Any help would be much appriciated. Thanks in advance x

You can also get these tables off eBay, I bought mine from there, it's exactly the same xx

And cheaper about £50

Rachel, one of our geeks is selling a portable manicure table for £40 on GeekBay. GeekBay is one of the social groups we have on the site.

If you're not a member of the group, click Groups, click GeekBay, then follow the steps to join.

Worth checking out if it's still available and you're interested.

Hope that helps.

Rachel, one of our geeks is selling a portable manicure table for £40 on GeekBay. GeekBay is one of the social groups we have on the site.

If you're not a member of the group, click Groups, click GeekBay, then follow the steps to join.

Worth checking out if it's still available and you're interested.

Hope that helps.

That's me :biggrin:

Im in Nottingham though. Shame I didn't see this thread before I went to the show as was up Mancs yesterday!

eBay is your best bet!

Hi I got mine from Ikea, you can choose the legs or cupoards or shelves underneath and the size and colour table top. Mix and match! Mine was approx £60. hth.xx

Mine was from eBay and was around £60 xx

That's me :biggrin:

Im in Nottingham though. Shame I didn't see this thread before I went to the show as was up Mancs yesterday!

eBay is your best bet!

That would have been ideal for me at the moment as well! Thank you all for your replys, ill keep checking ebay :biggrin: x

Hi I got mine from Ikea, you can choose the legs or cupoards or shelves underneath and the size and colour table top. Mix and match! Mine was approx £60. hth.xx

Can you find all these online hun? xx

Have a look at Halfords. They do a picnic table which is ideal for less than £40. Dead light and looks good.

Hello
I got mine from IKEA for under £20.00 an absolute bargain! Its white can also be bought in black and looks so expensive my clients love it and is a good size to work on. Easy to put together too!
Hope this helps!

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

Baggybear thank you for the links, that Ikea one looks quite good!

Ive got the ikea one, its lovley

i got mine on ebay for £55 brand new :) came two days later, and its suprisingly light aswell!

Thanks for all your replies, I ended up getting one from eBay only cost me £31 x

I got my beauty couch for 20 quid from a car boot sale. Perfect condition, the lot. Might be worth a try. Also, check your local wholesaler. Mine sometimes has second hand stuff at good prices.

Tess

Helloo geeks,,

Does anyone know were i can buy a cheap manicure table? i can only find ones over £100 and dont have a budget that can stretch that far.

Any help would be much appriciated. Thanks in advance x

Somone made mine for me! cost me £30.00
If i do say so myself its the nicest table i've ever seen, its compltey personalised.
My friend (whos done nails longer then me) seen it the other day and even offered to buy it off of me! I love it. It's made out of spare kitchen work top, with shelfs just were I wont them, made at the height i like everything. So if you know anyone thats good at making things try that it works out cheaper and is compltey uinuqe :) xxx

I am liking the look of the ikea one, im panicking as i've got some nails to do on saturday and only thought yesterday to check if she had a table (im only just starting out and doing family and friends)

Is the ikea one tall enough? It looks kind of the height of a coffee table? Do the legs just screw in and out when u get there?

Also, i have some folding chairs but these are to go with a garden set, they are nice, but is that TOO unprofessional?

Latest posts

Back