manicure video

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdva

Reaction score
HI me again

i want to do manicures when i start work if i buy the manicure kit that comes with the video to show me how to do the will this be ok or do i need to go to my tutor with the kit and let her show me how to do
not to sure if just watching a vid will be ok ?

thanks vic
cornwall

Hi Vic

If you're buying the Creative Spa Mani kit, training is free. Definitely worth going as it is informative and also extremely enjoyable!!

Adele

HI,

If you buy the Creative Spa Manicure kit the training is free BUT you have to have done manicures before.

hi

i am a bit thick today so what you are telling me is that i have to do a mani course before i can get the spamanicure kit and use it if so where can i do this course do creative do one or am i going to have to go some where else if any one knows of any in my area please let me know i'm in cornwall

thanks vic

Hey Vic,

Saltash, Truro & St Austell colleges all let you do the Manicure or Pedicure part of the Beauty NVQ as a separate part.

Alternatively try Adult Education - there is a one day manicure in Falmouth in February (I'll be on it!)

Do you want to meet up?

jdva said:
so what you are telling me is that i have to do a mani course before i can get the spamanicure kit and use it

Nope... but it helps. You just have to have proof that you are a nail tech.
There is a video that comes with the kit that walks you through the application technique.

hi

thanks for your help everone i think i am going to go on a manicure course and then do the spamanicure with creative .
that is if ELLA will let me have the phone number of the course that she is going on please :D

yes i would love to meet up ella

thanks vic

I will pm you with the details

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back