manicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdva

Reaction score
sorry haven't got the hang of this site yet it just wiped my stuff off i was asking i was wondering if any one can help i'm after some price on how much to charge for manicures i am going into a tanning salon in about 2 weeks and not shore on price also on a shape and polish the nail salon in town charges £15 for a shape and polish that i think is high for cornwall isnt it help
cheers vicky

Hi there & welcome to the board.

I work part time from home and charge £8 for a 'file & polsih', hope that helps. :p

hi ya...cant speak for cornwall, but £15 does sound steep for a polish...i live in the north and charge £8.50 which i must say is the 2nd dearest in town, they start here from £5.50, highest at the mo is £10...my manicures range from £13 for a scentsations manicure and £16.50 for a solardrench manicure and £16.50 for a spamanicure, u can go to deluxe which includes paraffin wax and hot mitts for an extra fiver...vicx

Hi

I charge £13 which includes cuticle file and paint.

Take care

Cazza :D :D

just a shape and polish no cutical work £5 or a manicure incl hand and arm massage £14 or spa manicure £20
nickki jonesx

thanks for all your help i now have a rough idea on what to charge
thanks vicky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back