manicures and pedicures mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carrie123

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Finally finished my exams and am now doing some practicing beauty treatments for friends and family. I am doing it mobile as this is what I plan to do. I just wondered what you all took with you to soak feet in when doing a pedicure? Do you all take foot spas?

Do any of you take fold up tables to do manicures on?

Thanks in advance x

Hiya

You can get some lovely large stainless steel bowls from Ikea and fold up tables (similar to picnic tables) from Argos or Woolworths for about £12.00.

Otherwise, take a foot spa. Ikea also have some small coloured stools - which are ideal if you need to be low down to do pedi's.

Plastic pedicure bowl with liners as being mobile you don't want the faff of cleaning in between clients especially if you have a few at the same house. Buy Belava Pedicure Bowl Starter Pack from Beauty Express

I have a mobile table and sometimes use my massage couch if I am doing other treatments too.

Hello!

You can have the best of both worlds by investing in a Beverly Hills Footsie Bath. (Do a search for it on this site and you will find loads of people singing it's praises, saying they couldn't work without one now etc.) It has disposable liners for each client so no need to disinfect or sanitise like you would in a normal foot spa. If you buy say 25 of the liners, they only work out to about 60p each which I think is a small price to pay for convenience, saving time, using less disinfectant and giving the client the ultimate in hygiene. Also, it has a massage function and apparently the heating element actually WORKS PROPERLY keeping the water nice and toastie (there is a thermostat dial). Last but not least, it fits up to size 13 mens feet, is much deeper then your average bowl or spa (6 inches), so no slopping water over the floor, and it has a cord rewind function that stores it in the base when not in use. They are due in stock with the UK distributor Perfect Nails in the next couple of weeks and I have one on back order; do a google search for the Footsie Bath so you can see what I am talking about. The are fab and I cannot wait to get mine. Finally, the 2 colours they now come in is black or white, white being the new colour which I am having. If you want to know any more PM me, and I wish you the very best in your new career.

X

Hello!

You can have the best of both worlds by investing in a Beverly Hills Footsie Bath.
X
I would have got this if I didn't have so much to carry already! but the plastic one weighs nothing! :hug:

I would have got this if I didn't have so much to carry already! but the plastic one weighs nothing! :hug:

The Footsie Bath is extremely light for a footspa- the other selling point I forgot to mention. It's really worth considering getting one at some stage if you can. Blimey, anybody would think I was on commission for them or something!!! :)

Fifteen squid from beauty express I'm buying 2!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol:

Hi

Im mobile too and I always carry a foot spa. You can buy products from Mundo to clean between appts. very easy to do.

I also have a fold up table and stool which I bought from a camping shop but only take them into houses if needed.

Hope this helps and good luck

CK :lol:

I have a folding manicure table and a small stool that folds and I carried all my manicure and pedicure stuff in a box, I always used the foot spa as my ladies liked the different massage settings and I used to clean and sanitise it at the clients house (get permission to use their sink first obviously hehe) while their toes were drying.

Latest posts

Back